1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayweather predicted this would happen to Pacquaio... (WATCH THIS VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ObamaFan, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

2. Jamers

Jamers Member

as i said earlier..

That fight was so WWE, they should of had Mayweather jump in the ring and hit Pacquiao with a steel chair! or Jinkee as a valet could've distracted Bradley as Pacquiao prepares for a spear!

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Yeah, I wish Mayweather wasn't in jail right now so we could hear a comment from him, but he was spot on in that interview.

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

He's obviously an intelligent guy when it comes to boxing and the business behind it... too bad all of the ignorant things he says and does overshadows his flickers of intelligence.

5. StevieCrossover

It was kind of dumb of PAC man to sign a rematch clause with Bradley if he LOSES. both fighters being represented by bob arnum. Pacquiao obviously dominated but if you don't get a knockout then the judge can call anything.

6. Mr. Space City

mayweather has been right about arum for years but nobody wanted to listen.

even pacquiaos trainer called out that pig arum.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Agreed -- Mayweather is really an intelligent guy, but yeah he can come across as an idiot with some of the nonsense he comes up with. In this case though we definitely see his savvy.

Note - i'm not talking about the entire interview just the segment noted by OP.

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Mayweather know what's up...he's a sharp business man. Mayweather Senior and Roger Mayweather from what I can tell from their tweets and interviews know Pac got robbed and Arum was the man behind it. I'm trippin seriously.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Said it a while ago. Arum is help ruining a historically great sport.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

11. VanityHalfBlack

Pac needs to go back to Cowboy Stadium and fight.. FOCK VEGAS!!!!!

12. VanityHalfBlack

LOL @
    Ronnie Brewer Ronnie Brewer ‏@RonnieBrewerJr

where is Ashton Kutcher this gotta be Punk'D bc Bradley didnt win maybe 1 or 2 rounds seriously though sheesh

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Undeserved hate, you say?

Hey Floyd...if you don't want to be concerned with losing your career while you're in prison, don't beat your girlfriend in front of your kids.

1 person likes this.
  14. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

But he is ALWAYS right, and never lies unlike Top Stank promotions

I dont care what he does in his private life, i like somebody who is honest, and tells the truth. And Mayweather for the most part does that. Just go back to 2009, and see what he was saying, and the video i posted in the OT, and see when this video was released.

Why isnt the media making to light how Mayweather was right all along about how shady Bob Arum was and how it was Arum and not he that was the cause of the superfight not happening. Of course anything promoting Floyd Mayweather in a positive light wont see the webpages of ESPN or Yahoo, like Floyd paying for less forunate kids to go to college, and the funeral services of the late Atturo Gatti.

Pacquaio on the hand has had demons in his closet for a while, but it is never shown to light like the media does for Mayweather

Just look at Stephon Marbury, who was villified by the american media while this guy was constantly giving back to the community( of course ESPN didnt report that stuff). They would rather show this man in one of his weakest states after his father had just passed. This guy gets treated better in China than he does in his own country

The American media is always anti-black. Whether they come out and admit it or not. I have seen it way too often. The story of the young caucasian girl who helped a fellow competitor finish the race was so overblown. Black athletes have done that for years. Im not saying that what she did was wrong, all im saying is that the media is acting like she was the first to ever do that selfless act of sportsmanship.

15. PinoyRocket

PinoyRocket Member

He never lies, like accusing Manny of taking roids? STFU!

16. Nook

Nook Member

When you are charged with beating a woman not once... Not twice.. Three times people tend to dislike you.

You see, "ObamaFan", we tend to frown upon such things...

The sissy act in prison, begging to have his conviction changed to house arrest really helps his image as well... Shows he is really sorry for his actions.

17. Nook

Nook Member

#1 you are a racist, not that I care, half the board is.

#2 How do you know Mayweather wasn't dodging PAC? He sure as hell sounded like he was avoiding PAC after his last fight.

#3 Your "black people have done it for years" bit is stupid. Here, let's play a game with your style of logic... "Why is a black man getting so much attention? A white man has been President for 200 years and never made a big deal out of it. The US media is always anti white."

#4 As for Stephon Marbury, if he came back here and lead his team to a title, I am sure they would write all kinds of lovely things about him.

#5 Have fun trying to convince everyone Mayweather is a good person. Some things are deal killers... Molesting children, killing innocent people, beating multiple women, including your kids mother in front of them... I guess on the bright side, when he is dying, I hope his last thought is knowing his kids are thinking about his mother being beaten by their father.

18. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

#1 Im not a racist, im actually engaged to a korean girl. SMH

#2 watch the video, because Mayweather doesnt have a boss that controls him. If its up to him the fight gets made, Pacquaio on the other hand has to take orders from Arum. Arum doesnt like Mayweather, and doesnt him in any fight he is co-promoting. Mayweather has been saying this stuff for years, but he was always called gayweather, and the n-word. Now what the floyd fans have been saying comes to light, its all a sudden a big shock. Arum has been screwing his fighters over for years.

#3. I should have said sports media.. so sue me

#4 Marbury didnt deserve the hate he was recieveing (that whats i was alluding too), african-american athletes are not allowed to be flaunty or express themselves or they will lose endorsments, Mayweather is the probably the only expection here.

#5. Mayweather is a bad person because he beat his wife( and served 3 months for what a white celebrity probably would have got probation for).. WOW. then i guess most american men are bad people. FYI didnt Manny Pacquaio cheat on his wife, and get a prostitute pregnant back in the day, along with his gambing, and unhealthy partying habits, and his recent anti-gay stance. Why is he not considered a bad person.

The fact of the matter is, im not a RACIST. But im a realist. For you to throw the racist tag on me. Is a sign that you cant debate me word for word.

19. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

I like how you are proping up domestic abuse, like its the biggest crime on earth. Do you consider domestic assualt cases more important than child molestation assualt cases. If thats the case then why are so many sex offenders walking he streets of america. It also just so happens that child molestors dont recieve as harsh as punishments as people who are caught with drugs. So i ask you what is worse harming yourself, or harming innocent kids. The only difference is a majority of whites are percieved to sex offenders( or so they say). And the majority of convicted drug users are african-american.

The justice system is so messed up