1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Maybe they were right about harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 5, 2020.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He's become one dimensional and has lost his desire to attack the rim consistently, and when he does, he doesn't get much explosion to do so.

I guess he's hurt? Tired? Regressing? I don't know. But he has not been an elite player in 2020. Rockets don't have much of a chance in the playoffs with this version of Harden.

Bo6, Hakeemtheking, Dopamine and 5 others like this.
  2. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Great point DD the dude looks exhausted physically and mentally. With small ball he can't conserve energy like before. Hopefully he can figure it out but I really want to see Harden dominate again

DaDakota and fchowd0311 like this.
  3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I agree to the fact that there are certain sacrifices all winners make and Harden does make about 75 percent of those sacrifices.

4. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

With Russ putting up damn near 30 a game that tired excuse doesn’t fly. Maybe dribbling 50,000 times spas his energy? Smh

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

I think every time Harden gets into an argument with someone it messes with his head and he starts playing like ****. He should just stop talking and making statements to the media if he is gonna play like trash afterwards. Has he had an efficient game since he clapped back at Giannis? Jesus.

MDA shares a lot of the blame too he needs to nut up and tell Harden to get his head in the game. Pringles always lets the inmate run the asylum thats why crap like this keeps happening.

6. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Then maybe the dude needs to drop some weight and improve his conditioning

7. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I think this team does not have a center become not suitable for harden to play. His statistic drops too much. MDA should strive the balance, he can start our tall center in the 1st quarter. It just gives u one more method to play. Only small ball and 3 points, I will say, if u grab 50 rebounds u lose a lot of energy. How to have power to shoot? It will keep missing. MDA should not play 100 percent small ball in the game.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  8. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

Excuses, excuses lmaoo

9. smp

smp Member

Ouch

10. Entropy

Entropy Member

Morey needs to sit down with him and get him fixed. Lose weight, see a sports psychologist, whatever it takes.

11. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

just drop 40 the other day and 35 the last game shut yo goofy ass up

jcf likes this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I mean...

That's not Morey's job. That's MDA's job. But MDA doesn't coach Harden.

roslolian likes this.
  13. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Right?! Knee jerk thread. It’s the freakin clippers, during the regular season, in LA. They’ve had a whole season to figure it out... we just acquired Westbrook and we’re sitting pretty. James one of the smartest players in the league... Westbrook is all aggression... they gonna find the balance. James gonna bounce back... he doesn’t load manage like the tauted Kawaii leonard or paul George. We’ve beaten the lakers, clippers, Boston, with this lineup.

jcf and HP3 like this.
  14. Entropy

Entropy Member

Well we know for a fact that Harden talks to Morey, so thats who I went with.

15. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

He’s always had an option with Capela... he’s played like that for years. He’s gonna adjust.

16. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Give me Giannis and his (only dunks no skill)
    Over James and his so called skills....
    I’ll take Giannis

17. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Same people that type "HarGod" are the people dogging him now... I will honestly say I've never been high on him, even through the MVP years... I always had a problem with his mannerisms and tendencies more than his game... He's offensively great but nothing else.. I'm sure he works hard but IMO for selfish reasons..

cheke64 and mastan like this.
  18. rockets13champs

I love him. But man this been going on too long

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Harden is the most coddled superstar in the NBA. The team protects and defends him even after he QUIT on the city vs San Antonio.

20. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

pretty sure thats what a coaching staff is for

roslolian likes this.