1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luol Deng: 30 points. Chandler Parsons: 4 points.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jevjnd, Nov 9, 2014.

1. skyline07

skyline07 Member

yea....I dont really understand why people are still talking about Parsons? Hes on another team, so when he does bad...does it make you feel better or something? Same thing with Lin.

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I don't understand why people who complain about Parsons threads add on to Parsons threads with their complaining. Just don't enter, though that one thread should be enough.

3. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

It's actually not just those 3 guys. Every Mavericks player is pretty bad defensively with the exception of Tyson Chandler.

Mavs fans should know more than any that 1 or 2 good defenders can't make up for everyone. For years they were unsuccessful with more talented teams but it wasn't til they had a solid defensive mix with Chandler, Kidd, Marion, and Stephenson to cover up for Jason Terry and Dirk's flaws that they won a championship.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOFs are gone. POHs are here to stay, except that very few people are complaining about POHs like they did LOFs.

5. NotChandlerParsons

There can never be enough threads making fun of the Mavs plight.

1 person likes this.
  6. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that your comment taking space in this thread wasn't needed either. Considering this is not about Parsons, but rather how he fared against the Miami Heat on this night.

7. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

We don't need a new thread for every one of Parsons' games this season.

9. jevjnd

We don't need your comments on the first thread I've ever made about Parsons.

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

We trash him but he had the highest +/- on his team with a +9. Had 3 blocks and 2 steals. Not supporting Parsons because I want Cuban to choke on that contract as much as the next guy but despite his shooting woes (which I love) he didn't play a bad game though I guess having your opponent drop 30 on your ass doesn't really make that seem possible. LOL

11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

For 15mil I think parson should be jacking up about 15-20 shots a game, instead he's shooting like a role player :/

12. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

I don't understand the people who are surprised by the Heat. I mean...they still have 2 of the big 3...both Bosh and Wade were legitimate franchise guys before they merged too.

And with Spo and Riley there, theres a solid foundation.

13. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

2 for his last 20

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Get over it. Parsons's fans so butthurt. Parsons so butthurt. Cuban butthurt. Morey probably butthurt. Everyone so butthurt.

15. NotChandlerParsons

Everybody forgot about that. The storyline was that Bosh was soft and Wade was crippled (I'd still be worried about his knee if I were a Heat fan, but if he can play he can ball).

16. jevjnd

I think this is the first time Wade has actually been shooting under 50% as far as I can remember, though.... It would have been a great grab if we could have gotten Bosh....

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

So we pretending this thread is not about Chandler Parsons? ok.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im over it. but im still going to enjoy it when they struggle. i also made a $100 bet on who will have a better record this season out of the mavs and rockets with a co-worker that thinks harden and howard pretty much sucked before this season started.

19. jevjnd

It's more about getting over on Mark Cuban than it is Chandler Parsons. I thought that I wouldn't have to spell that out for people to get it. It's a celebration of the Rockets winning with Ariza on multiple levels. If a moderator asked me not to post, I'd respect that, but who are you to try to sour my enjoyment of being a Rockets fan? Just don't keep bumping the thread if you don't like it. Some of us are actually having a discussion. You can go to the Parsons thread if you want.

20. jevjnd

Nice!