1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for Skilled (big men) Basketball Players!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JonRetro, Jul 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. JonRetro

JonRetro Contributing Member

I got a team at the Fonde during the year that plays on Sundays for ProAm league. I'm looking for skilled big men that has to be at least 6'5 or taller. Every season we're always a big man away from winning it all, and I need someone who is dedicated to showing up every Sunday. This is serious competition, we play against college players, overseas players and even former NBA players. If you or anyone that you know would be interested in playing, please let me know. I pay for league fee, so its free to play. Thanks!

-Jon (832) 704-4709 text me!

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Tmac is looking for a job.

3. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I'm 5' 9" but I've got a lot of heart, wassup? I'll hold down the middle.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Wow. Too bad Brian Cook inked a deal with the Clipps... he could have been winning championships with you guys! :grin:

5. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

6'5" and taller for a big man? Even the chinese woman's league have taller "big men" than that. :)

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm 6'2", with a long wing span. (Swoly ;) )

If I lived in Houston, I'd be your Ben Wallace, or Chuck Hayes, if you will. That's my game.

7. JonRetro

JonRetro Contributing Member

thanks but all the center in our leagues are 6'5-6'11.. Thanks anyway! If anyone knows Yao let me know!! Haha