1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for copy of games.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Charlie, Feb 15, 1999.

Tags:
  1. Charlie

Charlie New Member

I am looking for a copy of the following games:
    Game 3 of the 95 final.
    Game 6 of te Conference Final against the Spurs.
    Please email me directly your offers.

Thanks

2. Invest4U

Invest4U New Member

I have those games. Do you have anything to trade for them. I would love to have Game 6 of the 1986 Western Conference Finals against the Lakers (Sampson's shot).
    Let me know.

3. Beck

Beck Contributing Member

I too am looking for a copy of any of the 95 playoff games in San Antonio. Please let me know if you can help me out.

4. bparsons

bparsons New Member

I have all of the games from both championship series.(New York and Orlando). I am looking for all '95 Hou. vs. SA playoff games and game 7 "Kiss of Death" against Phoenix.