1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[LOL] Probable Bush press secretary on Bush

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Batman Jones, Apr 25, 2006.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol, glynch. Once again you're blinded by your extreme bias. Glynch, I said I consider facts. The sites that I mentioned are biased. They inject their opinions and those same biases enter into their articles. I would think you and the elite lawyer crowd that you run with would understand that.

2. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Just a slight derail comment, is it possible to debate on the internet without using the word "pwnage"?

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

NOT.

PWNED.

LOLLABUNGA.

I will do the honors with SECOND OWNAGE.

Please note, that as indicated above, many of these quotes are from the DETROIT NEWS, apparently a publication of some sort for which Snow writes:
    http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...nt.&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=firefox-a

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

SamFisher, what on earth are you doing/talking about? I have not requested further articles about Tony Snow and his comments. Your posting of additional articles, while amusing due to the amount of time you wasted looking for them, is not something that I have requested.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Indeed. Two thumbs up.

6. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

It's a done deal! Announcement in the morning.

7. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

See, here's the difference... all those sites you mentioned may... may slant the interpretation of facts towards one side, but they all reference original source material, particularly C&L, who mainly just post video clips of stupid conservatives. The Right, on the other hand, just makes junk up and tries to make it true by repeating it over and over or appealing to the authority of some English Lord.

If you have a question about stuff, follow the links to the original source and then make a decision.

8. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

I think texx is just afraid of leaving an internet trail.

The p*rn, strip clubs, and boy band sites he can explain...but he's just not ready to justify visiting commondreams dot org.

In fact, the whole dot org neighbourhood kind of freaks him out.

9. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Boy I wish it were so.

10. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Whitehouse to announce new press secretary this morning!

[​IMG]

Is this a new hire or just an interdepartmental transfer?