1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets Settle This... What Would YOU Do With Our Team Right Now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tc0330, Jul 8, 2019.

1. carib

carib Member

Sans a trade, Morey usually has something up his sleeve, I would look to add a back up center and a player with some more length to play spot minutes behind the starting forwards Tucker and Gordon along with House and Clark on a minimum contract if possible as some have already suggested in the GARM. At this point the all impact players have all committed to a team. These players may not move the needle but they can add depth or help in certain match up situations that MDA might see fit. From the list of free agents I am aware that do not yet have a contract that one could check out:

Center - Tyson Chandler, Amir Johnson, Joakim Noah and perhaps Willie Reed (pending his summer league play, yeah, I know he has been in the G league for sometime)
    Forwards - Luol Deng, Trey Lyles and Thabo Sefolosha

tc0330 likes this.
  2. tc0330

tc0330 Member

we need some bigs and forwards bad. idk what we're gonna do

3. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

IMO reality was the fact that GSW were just too good and loaded for any team to beat. I think healthy Durant/Klay would have beaten Raptors. But now since Durant is gone, league seems to be more balanced and competitive. I would have said to change coach for the Rockets as his system of dependency on 3’s, non-adjustments, shut-down of role players/bench etc. was concerning and just didn’t work against a team like GSW. But now since league dynamics have changed, Rockets may have a chance to run it back and keep the core intact while solidifying bench and PF position. No superstars but good solid role players if there are any left.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Morey ****ed up star chasing. There was plenty of great quality depth to be had. I'm tired of him running his mediocre mouth. Anyways.

Bring in Tyson Chandler & Luc. Re-sign Shump.

Pray.

Why not? likes this.
  5. tc0330

tc0330 Member

man please stop bring up luc. dude was and is trash.