1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Be Respectful

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThrillaNManilla, Nov 4, 2020.

1. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

I understand we are going through turbulent times, which has caused a divide amongst us. However, that does not mean we need to be disrespectful to each other; have mob mentality; or worst of all claim we are better because we joined at a certain date ('99). I did my time in the military and served in SPECWAR, so I am familiar with giving **** and getting it, but it has gotten out of hand here. This was once a place for great conversation, banter, and insight. Now, it seems it is just a place to insult or attack each other. If you disagree, respond in a respectful way or just ignore the comment. Put down the keyboards, you keyboard warriors. We are a family here. I have been here since I was 12 years old (now 33), and I hate seeing what this forum has become. Police yourself. Let's make this forum great again! Wrong forum? Oh, well. Salud to everyone.

Will, RustyHarden, chinese and 25 others like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

we need moar best ass threads @Yung-T

pawgs will make everyone calmer.

3. ThrillaNManilla

And this should not be regulated to the Hangout forum. It should be stickied in every forum. We grow strong one culo, together, at a time.

Thanks, Fapmaster for your input.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

you, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

let's lobby clutch to eradicate that pg-13 forum and allow the brehs to enjoy asses and teddies freely again (with spoiler tags of course).

edwardc, Yung-T and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  5. ThrillaNManilla

Real question is.. Tiddies still good?

What brought you out of the fapcave? There is no lotion here, amigo. I can send you some coco lotion here from Colombia for your pivotal contribution though.

Yung-T and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  6. Jontro

Jontro Member

tiddies always good. and i have enough lotion breh, thanks doe. got them coco, aloe vera, baby lotion, body milk, and even goat milk lotion for special occasions.

Yung-T and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  7. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Yo I was feeling this thread thinking 2020 is about to be over thank God ...

but then you got my boy @Jontro riled up and I can’t stop laughing. So my response is totally different now.

a Pawg a day keeps the covid away

Yung-T and Jontro like this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

99ers are not better
    we're the best

we have Clutch City in hearts and our DNA
    we're a brotherhood of good in a world of evil
    @Ziggy @Rocket River

Ramo$e likes this.
  9. Le$$

Le$$ Member

^

No the problem is this guy acts like hes a Pool Guard and blows his whistle cause he has no life, and role plays here. Even reddit has had this man disrespected on saying he needs help.

Duke Fan and Yung-T like this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

We have a lot of fake Rockets fans on this board and they need to be deleted

This is the way
    @Reeko

Reeko likes this.
  11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some “real” Rockets fans on this board cheer against actual Houston Rockets.

That begs the question: Are they really Rocket fans?

Ramo$e and hakeem94 like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

people who wanted Westbrook to miss shots aren’t Rockets fans

Ramo$e likes this.
  13. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I fully was expecting this to be Fertitta family member posting about being respectful to him.

Ramo$e and coachbadlee like this.
  14. ThrillaNManilla

I first joined just a few a months after you. Yet, that does not matter? The content of our posts and behavior matters. You act like a 12 year old. Honestly, what is your problem? You add nothing of substance to a thread and consistently degrade other members. You are at least my age, but I would imagine that you are far older, and should be... more mature? Is this your grand achievement in life? It is truly sad. I would suggest using all of that knowledge you have about the Rockets towards something positive and not demeaning fellow Rocket fans. You are what is wrong with this site. Seriously, act like an adult for once, please.

V/r,

Thomas

15. ThrillaNManilla

Jaja. At least he showed up in his own lubricated way. I would just like it to revert to actual Rockets talk and not a pissing contest. Thanks for your response.

16. ThrillaNManilla

I am not sure of the context, but I can see where you are coming from. We are all, for the most part, Rocket's fans. Let us not forget that. Yes, some are out there on Pluto (hey Jopat), but we can still be respectful.

V/r,

Thomas

17. ThrillaNManilla

Que? En serio? What are you talking about? I am all about respect, but you are the worst, chica.

18. ThrillaNManilla

I did not think I was the only one, but it is still a nuisance. Get this guy a girl (or prepago) or maybe Jontro can provide some premium lotion for him. This guy has no life and continues to be rude on this platform.

Yung-T likes this.
  19. ThrillaNManilla

Moisturizing, once per day, is recommended. Jontro takes it too far. :p

Jontro likes this.
  20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Tinman breh even posted about UFOs and TikTok in a thread about the French&Austrian terrorism attacks, at this point I think he's not just trolling and simply doesn't have the mental capacity to contribute anything here.

don grahamleone and daywalker02 like this.