1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron James Linked to Steroids

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ommy48, Mar 3, 2013.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

2. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Woosh...

3. Jet036

Jet036 Member

I think that was a sarcastic post...at least I hope it was. Both pictures look exactly the same lol.

4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Okay, SacTown, lay off the PEDs.

5. Jet036

Jet036 Member

He could legally vote AND serve in the military? Definitely roids.

6. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

again, not sactown any of the mods can vouch this and good job not sticking up for your point and going straight to the insults.

fitting since you're as lame as matt bullard's jokes on csn.

7. SeabrookMiglla

while you are right that PED's are the future of sports, i still dont agree with it. i dont think that people who want to compete at a high level of sports should be forced to take PED's in order to remain competitive with others. if you subscribe to what these companies are telling you is the future of sports and its safe, thats fine. but the bottom line is that we do not fully understand the short and long side effects of these drugs.

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

You go to jail or get punished in some way for breaking a law regardless of whether or not you agree with it. The NBA and other sports associations can't just turn a blind eye to PED use. If people and companies just went around picking and choosing what laws they wanted to obey and weren't punished when they were caught the legal system would collapse.

Also, it doesn't matter if I know people that have went to jail for buying steroids because it is a fact that people have gone to jail and faced other legal consequences for doing it. I don't know anybody that went to jail for murder but I know that people have. Players are at a risk of jail time or some other form of punishment for purchasing and possessing PEDs.

9. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

its a bad law plain and simple. You can go to your doctor and get prescribed testosterone and hgh (naturally occurring in your body) but if you use it in sports you get penalized.

When did sports become more important than actual life?

Last time i checked sports are just entertainment.

LOL at players risk jail time for purchasing peds? Are you serious?

10. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

So what if I can get it prescribed by a Dr. There are tons of drugs that you can get prescribed by a Dr. that you can't just purchase at a store and use. You are out of touch with the way drugs in general work in this country.

You can go to jail for purchasing illegal drugs with steroids included. Are you serious that you don't know that?

11. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

yes i know how they work. Im in the pharmaceutical industry.

When was the last time you heard an athlete went to jail because he purchased peds?

all the athletes who went to jail for ped use went to jail because they LIED about taking peds in court.

You saying all these athletes go to jail because of ped use is inaccurate. They went to jail because they lied about it. Not because they took it.

12. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member