1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron James Linked to Steroids

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ommy48, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Armstrong was able to cheat the anti-drug/anti-steroids system for over a decade and he made much less money than Lebron. If LeBron and any other superstar take steroids, they'll never find them.

Did anyone, for example, think that Karl Malone didn't take steroids? That his muscles were "pure"? Come on...

2. andersongo

andersongo Member

This is 100% legit.

3. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Maybe it's RuPaul and Larry Johnson? Paul George and Larry J. Bird? Chris Paul and Lin, Jeremy?

My sources tell me that none of these have been proven wrong therefore it's possible.

1 person likes this.
  4. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Does this surprise anyone? Look at DWade's face. Look at LBJ's face (compared to even when he was young), and they called him an "Old man" back then because he looked "too old to be 21." Now they say oh he's "getting younger as he gets older." Why? Now he's the face of the L, and they do not want this story out.

MJ was a gambler, but not a steroid user. I just don't understand the steroid craze. I get why the people use to gain the advantages, but I just don't get the hype that has come about since the MLB days of the 90's that is still going on to this day.

Now it is in every sport, and we don't know who is on it.

We still don't know why "Birdman" (speaking of Miami Heat players) was suspended when he was on the Nuggets, right?

5. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

How stupid must someone be to order steroids for Lebron James and have them labeled "LJ"??? He should have just had them mailed to his house ... Or better yet, have LJ go pick them up himself!

6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

It's obvious to anyone who is familiar with the stuff that both Wade and Lebald...LeBron are on them. So is the vast majority of pro athletes. Hardly ground breaking

7. VanityHalfBlack

Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Shawn Merriman was a beast since he was in high school but he was on roids while in the pros. Steroid benefits are not limited to getting bigger.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

wow seems legit!

Can't wait to see what other exclusvies IBNSPORTSWRAP lands.

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

ESPN just shi* their pants

11. WAYFARER713

WAYFARER713 Member

These guys have major contracts and to be injured ruins everything...So you have to believe that these guys will do anything to better themselves...Personally I feel your a coward when you take steroids..but thats just my opinion..

12. roadmatter

roadmatter Member

13. thedude077

thedude077 Member

In the NBA, steroids don't matter, your game and skills do. Steroids only help you to have more durability. I honestly don't care about Lebron taking steroids or not.

14. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I doubt anyone would be that sloppy... That said, like most professional sports, I wouldn't doubt that a very large percentage of athletes in the NBA (not just Lebron) are juicing.

15. VBG

VBG Member

If Lebron was publicly outed as taking steroids, it would absolutely kill the NBA.

16. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Steroids/PEDs matter in every sport. If you don't get as tired as other players and if you don't play as hurt as other players you are at a huge advantage. Everybody seems to think that steroids/PEDs only get you jacked but that is far from the truth.

17. iamthejustness

If there were two leagues, one that allowed no limits to performance enhancing drugs via advances in medicinal technology and one where you could only rely on purely natural human ingenuity and a self grown paleo diet, which would get more ratings initially and which would get more ratings over the long haul?

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Lebron must be taking some of the good stuff. Usually roiders eventually break down.

19. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Glad to see that you are all so trusting of Incarcerated Bob's Sports Wrap.

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

if they didn't matter, people wouldn't do them.

not that i'm ascribing any credibility to this particular story about Lebron James, though...