1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League Pass Question

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jamisonrocket, Nov 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

I hope this doesn't jinx this but.... my League Pass is yet to deactivate from the "free preview" , and I have checked my cable bill and no charge. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I ordered Broadband League Pass... and still pay for that but I don't want to start asking questions to them in case they catch my TV service.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just need to know if this is a fluke or what.

2. jacoby

jacoby Member

Not sure, I'll contact your cable provider and figure out what your problem is.

3. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Nayth, I enjoy watching all the teams! I don't want them catching on! #noconscience

4. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

The League Pass on my Tv works fine... but it should be off

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Cable or satellite? Only reason I ask is because so many people call satellite providers "cable"

If you have cable, don't reboot your box whatsoever. However, it should go away the next time a random "hit" (authorization signal)gets sent from the headend. Depending on provider they get sent randomly every two weeks or so.

6. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

It's cable... thanks for the heads up and I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts!

7. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

I don't know if you are talking about the League pass online, but I remember part of the agreement was that if you don't cancel by 7th November, then you automatically get charged the full price? Or are you talking about the TV one?

8. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Sharp response! Nice.