1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Le$ making excuses for James Harden's defensive woes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RESINator, Jul 9, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

defending his money investment

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Les is getting more defensive than we were last year

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Too bad none of the new guys we signed can play d

4. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Ok this post has nothing to do with James but it needs to be said. I found out about this site in '09 right after my hs graduation and have been following pretty much everyday since. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach when guys like "feaR" and "opticon" bltch and moan about posters who have something negative to say. Just because you have something negative to say about the team, doesn't necessarily mean you aren't a fan. Does it make you a fan to like each and every move made by the FO? Does it make you a fan because you find the silver lining in every possible situation? That may be the case but one thing I know for sure is that it doesn't make you more of a fan than me or anyone else. In fact, I could argue that that would make you a delusional homer who just likes to cheer for the team regardless of the outcome. "You're not a fan!" "Gtfo!" "Please leave the garm you don't belong here!" These are all phrases I see in every single thread and quite frankly you should take your own advice. The way I see it, it's fans like you who enable an owner like Les to continue to screw us over year in and year out with his tampering of the on court product with coaching hires and FA signee influence. Bottom line, if someone is calling out the organization it doesn't mean they are not a fan. It may just mean that they are more of a fan than you and actually want to see....ya know? A CHAMPIONSHIP!! He inherited a champion, he didn't build one. Or did we all forget?!
    21 yrs is a loooooooong time people. WE REAL ROCKET FANS WANT MORE!

Sorry for the long paragraph but I'm on my phone and well..... yea

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Good post. Fan = fanatic not delusional homer

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

No, because they (with you included) are idiots. No amount of logic resonates within them. We could disagree on if D'Antoni is the coach for this team, or if Dwight was a cancer in the lockeroom, but the idiots who perpetuate the insanity that Morey doesn't value coaching and operates only using speadsheets and that Les is cheap are just wrong. They don't keep tabs on this team, and repeat half truths and misquotes. They add nothing to meaningful discussion and are trolls. You hate this team? Great, go be part of a team you don't hate and leave us alone.