1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LANGHI= SCRUB I DONT WANT NO SCRUB

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirhangover, Nov 9, 2001.

1. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

sorry to start a new thread but I feel the need...
    You guys are showing a unproven jokeshop respect you would never even give hakeem--

SCRUB I DONT WANT NO SCRUB...this guy is a ******* joke..
    he sucks..he is a scrub..

dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out..

we dont owe him jack this is the NBA all you talking like this is a damn co-ed night league "ahh poor langhi hes making 300k(not sure about that part) and he cant get any playing time. ahhh"

hello?? so i suppose we'll just massage a non proven ego and let him freaking throw our **** (great start with the team we are playing)away and let him play??? do you guys hear yourselves..???c'mon man he sucks..S-U-C-K-S!!!

I would sure love to get all that jack and sit on the bench like a damn joke...let me have that cash I promise not to complain...i'll be just as good as he is thats for sure..i'll even practive with a smile...

I also cant get over the respect you all give this SCRUB when some of you same people were bashing Hakeem..truly sad..

this guy is a f*cking SCRUB!! I cant say it enough SCRUB SCRUB!!

seriously he has been given time albeit a few mintues here and there and has not proven anything!!

check yourself langhi supporters and go watch the other ex scrubs we unloaded like maloney on the other teams and get the f*ck out of here!!!..this is the rockets not the bulls or knicks okay..we believe in the best and only PLAY the best...sorry...and demands!! ohh you just wrote your death sentence in my book you un grateful ****...

we especially do not accept an unproven 2nd year scrub affecting this newly delicate chemistry by creating any negativity to a great start of the season...

...see ya...I DONT WANT NO SCRUB!!!you langhi sympathizers make me sick!!!

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Use the word "scrub" more.

3. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

We will consider your "arguments" and get back to you when your hangover, Sir, has cleared up...

Have a nice headache!

4. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

And exactly how many games do you attend? 0? the way your mouth sounds sure seems like it.

Show some class and control your language do you think by putting * next to cuss words that makes it ok?

:confused:

5. alaskansnowman

"1. Both CD and RT like him. He is a great practice player, is heads- up on the knowledge of the game and according to them, has great upside down the road. His height, versatility and developing range are items that both guys key with that position. Plain speaking – they like him and don’t want to lose him right now.
    2. Both CD and RT know that at some point they will need Langhi’s game due to match up problems, extended games, back to backs, etc … but more realistically he will be brought in due to a new injury or a nagging chronic condition by the present rotation players.

Twenty Five Games In: He will have some of his requested playing time and will be happy....."

- Oeilpere

AND IT COUNTS! man that jerinrulz shure has a nice ass

#5 alaskansnowman, Nov 10, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2001
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

How can anyone here say he is a scrub when he has not had a chance to play some reasonable minutes, and get into a comfort zone?

Judging by this thread, Walt is a scrub too, and so is TMO, and Griffin, heck anyone that is not shooting well, or playing lights out ball.

Guess it does not matter that you can't play if your not on the roster, or does it?

DaDakota

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Is he really injured?

8. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

I see Dan practice before every home game he works with a trainer and such but then dan leaves the court and thats it.

While we would agree he is not injured the rockets think otherwise but langhi needs to realize just because he tore it up during the summer league's does not make him the next MJ but to me seeing him dunk like he does during shoot arounds before game time he looks fine to me.

But talking about team issues and what he needs to the media is not wise at all he is very lucky to be a part of this team and should realize he steps on too many toes here he might wind up with the Cavs or even worse NBDL.
    :cool:

9. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

Would you call David Wood a scrub?

10. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Sorry, but this line is where I stopped reading for the most part.

11. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

What up hangover?

:cool:

I don't like the guy either, but damn! You've really been wanting to get that off your chest, haven't you?!

I agree though. Lanky is a scrub.

12. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

What a load of crock it is when people say, "Langhi is good but doesn't get a chance."

Langhi shouldn't GET a chance he should take the bull by the horns and TAKE playing time.

Obviously Rudy doesn't think much of him if he is the 12th man or the obligatory "IL" guy.

Face it, Langhi sucks. His PT is a direct correlation with what he can do in the NBA.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yeah...you classless punk!

Nobody uses ****ing ****** asterix around this ****** place but BK. Save that **** for some ******* gordita talk, ******** it. This is Hakeem's forum. Show some class. If you are going to punk someone, don't punk a ******* scrub!!!

You, sir, are a Rocket's Forum scrub.

14. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

**** ***** ***langhi!!!

and to then *****

****!!

15. heypartner

see....I woke up 3 1/2 ****ing hours before sirhangover...and I got ****ing ****faced playing 5 hours of post-game cards with wifey away.

No Sir, hangover for me babe! I've got work to do....no, really!

16. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Wanna talk about class? Let's talk about how Langhi hangs out of the passenger side (the ir), of his best friend's ride (the roster), trying to holler at RT.

I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a Langhi who can't no love from RT.

:) I actually have no ill-will towards Danny boy. On that note... (to paraphrase): Good luck boney!

17. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

okay sorry i am a little emotional when people take such care in their way of handling this..unproven..one more time---scrub..

he is CBA. there is a good reason why the guy is where he is and that is because he hasnt shown anything that proves otherwise..rudy t and co arent stupid...

the part that just pisses me off to no end is I am sure if any of our other players came in with 'play me or trade me' comments some of you same people would be jumping all over the guy questioning his team focus, disruption of chemistry..but not langhi...why?? i dont know you tell me??!!?? what he has done or shown you to give him that benefit?? how can you sympathize with someone that is disrupting the team and the feel good start???!!

is that not wrong??!!are you not just fuming pissed??!!

if i was francis and mobley and rice i would pull the old full metal jacket soap in socks routine and tie this guy down and beat the ***;) know what outta him...he is disrupting our unity and team all for his lame interests..

practice hard play right and rudy will play you..

if I was rudy I would do whatever I could to NOT help this guy after we have done what we can to try and find his 'potential'

please...this guy deserves nothing..
    i suppose its right for some ---langhi

yet not right for others --olajuwon

:rolleyes:

please...

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I take it, sirhangover, that you are a big TLC fan!

19. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

hi crispee you are smarter then i let you on to be...i am the rockets forum scrub ..hey at least i try to compete at your level:)

i am going to start coming in soon with bold predictions and cryptic posts...

and then ill say 'see i told you' so then i may also threaten to leave then come back then change my handle then

talk loads of crap about the taleban and other things for which i have no knowledge of..

and no crispee i am not talking about you...:cool:

20. heypartner

don't hold back sirhangover, do you? Achebe and sirhangover, bring it with no class like BK, that Langhi-looking, pencil-necked, boney punk, mouth-breather!

btw: I'm still feeling the effects of your slap from France when I overran your "It's embarrassing being an American in cool European bars trying to make friends, so I blame George Bush's environmental policy" post.

#20 heypartner, Nov 10, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2001