1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lake Livingston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by THE BREESE, Aug 3, 2001.

1. THE BREESE

THE BREESE Member

just wanted to know if anyone else comes up to lake livingston. Its a really nice lake much nicer than conroe (except further away), but it is always so empty. My family has a house on it so ive been going there for years and it never seems to have many people on it.

2. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

I went to camp around there when I was a kid.

3. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

One of my aunts has a house on right on the lake. My whole family goes up there for Christmas every year.

4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Ahhhhh.....a large portion of my lawless youth was spent around there:D Where do you usually go? There's places where there are lots of people and places where there are none.

5. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

One trip to Lake Livingston was the site of
    • One of my top 3 most drunken times
    • My most embarrasing/me-being-an-*******
    • My sickest ever from drinking alcohol

Ahh, good times.

6. THE BREESE

THE BREESE Member

our house is in cape royale, its the only place i know of that has a big marina and stuff. its right next to wolf creek park, the golf course is right across from wolf creek. i love this lake (im at it now) there is plenty of room to wakeboard too.

this is the life hangin at the lake house right before flying to london:D