1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin McHale doesn’t think James Harden is a leader

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Oct 6, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

McFail is GARBAGE

I told you from day 1. But delusional folks kept drinking the milk hair kool aid including Maury. Never should have been hired to begin with. Never should have been extended. There is a reason no team wants his services despite him practically begging to coach again. LOL

Worst coach in Rockets history. Sorry McFail fans - yankee, derpwah, klutchQT, larsv8, jordnnn etc

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Defusing other fallacies is confirmation bias? Haha....

Thanks for the next fallacy!

Anything in my comments so far that you'd like to discuss directly? This stuff is getting political, like we have to defend a party. We're all Rockets fans. I'm not out there starting Chris Paul vs James Harden threads. :p

I said Harden was an MVP caliber player, but not a great leader. Almost all NBA fans would agree. I was sitting in a class last Friday wearing Rockets hat. A guy asked me if I thought James Harden was a liability and a slacker. I said no, I'm glad to have James, but I'm glad he isn't the leader this year.

I'm not just willing to forget game 6 so easily... But I'm willing to be proven wrong by Harden this season.

#142 napalm06, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  3. basketballholic

Harden failed again last post season. We'll see what happens now. I'm finally optimistic that he's learned his lesson about playing Westbrook-style. Let's see if he continues to gel with cp3 while letting morey and mda do their jobs.

4. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

McHale is entitled to an opinion he is an anylst. He said James is a phenomenal basketball player.

5. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

[​IMG]

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

[​IMG]

8. BackdoorHarden

McHale is bitter. Trying to stick it to Harden because he was fired.

[​IMG]

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Not very classy of McHale to discuss something negative that happened in the locker room when he was our coach, presiding over that locker room. Not classy at all.
    That's really crossing a basketball line I've rarely seen crossed over many decades of being a fan.

I'm not saying he's lying or wrong. I'm just saying it's really small and low of him. And for that, **** you, Milk Hair.

10. AB423

AB423 Member

He led in getting your ass fired

11. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Harden also led McHale to 12 million dollars courtesy of les

DonKnock, AB423, Jontro and 1 other person like this.
  12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

McHale is such a joke as a coach! Player ok... but seriously if this is for ratings.. screw him.

I hope someone calls him out. Bev or someone come on.

kevtse and FTW Rockets FTW like this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you actually sound like a teeny bopper b!tch right now

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

when i think great leaders in history, i think milk hair.

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this chump is still collecting checks from us. i wonder if there's a clause in chump's contract about disparaging the team's franchise player publicly that could deem that contract null and void

16. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Pfffft, whatever. He's not with the organization and he's on TV, and frankly a lot of people would love to hear about what he had to say about what goes on in the locker room since it's rare we get that info from that kind of source. Good for him for saying it. If everyone took your boring ass high road, professional sports would be even more of a farce.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

not alot of people do that

there's a reason those things happen inside the locker room and not on the court or sidelines

18. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

you don't know what the word farce means

19. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

The man is old and bitter at this point. The time and game has passed him by. Harden is probably the only star player he couldn't connect with. He was a great talent during his day and would still prove to be a valuable bigman's coach it's just not that league anymore. I hope he finds peace but he needs to let the Rockets go.

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm glad that Harden is staying classy, and McHale is not. Shows that we made the correct decision.

Lack of professionalism out of McHale. It shows that he himself is not a trustworthy leader of Men when he goes to the presses like this about ex-players.