1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kelly Dwyer....I want my 3 minutes back

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by David Stern, Dec 23, 2012.

1. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

glad I'm not the only one that feels the same way.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

I want Yao Ming back.

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Can anyone summarize the article for me? I don't want to give him any page hits because I think his articles suck.

1 person likes this.
  4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

fans in philly booed collins for having turner dribble out the clock at the end of a blowout, as they were 1 point short of getting free fast food

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Collins is a class act and is saving them from heart disease...I mean seriously...a big mac?? Dwyer is as ****ty of a journalist as they come, and whats more annoying about him is the arrogance he carries around when he posts here.

6. tomato

tomato Member

Ball Don't Lie is news aggregating site, not really something you measure against Woodward & Bernstein.

7. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

Don't have a problem with KD. I like how he talks about the Rockets more than most.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think they have to churn out X articles in too short of a time and the result is stuff like this. Can't hate on KD too much. All articles on Yahoo - not just the sports - give me this impression.

9. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Wow, why all the hate on KD?? He's not pancakes...