1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keli Leaupepe

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by boomboom, Feb 11, 2022.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Was watching Loyola Marymount vs. BYU last night and remember seeing this cat a few times prior to this game. This guy looks like he should be in some small town riding his Huffy around with the neighborhood kids and jumping homemade ramps with them. Totally does not look one bit like a baller...yet this guy is solid money. And he's from Australia, mate. Check him out if you ever get a chance. Not sure he'll ever make it to the NBA, but he does have some skills for his size and will most likely play professionally somewhere. High motor and skilled around the bucket. Wouldn't mind seeing him transfer over to UH for his senior season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Should've taught Simmons how to shoot!

i3artow i3aller likes this.