1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KD goes Margrave

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not sure if this has been posted.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-durant-agent-leaving-okc-002850450.html

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

3. Newlin

Newlin Member

Wait. Aren't you the guy that did basically the same thing that KD did last year after the election? I think you lost a bet. You created a second account and then talked a bunch of trash? Haha, no wonder you want to let KD off easy. You people are funny. What was that fake name you used?

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Is this the same as internet warriors calling harden a quitter but they haven't won anything in their lives?

and I dunno, I'm not creating fake accounts to defend myself

I guess he wasn't confident enough compete for a chip with OKC, spurs, or celtics

Also the the guy who kept insisting that 1 day he'll join the rockets, he didn't even meet with them

The only way KD will join the rockets in the future is when we already won a championship or we are on the verge of one. Ain't that a beta b!tch

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Is Newlin your real name?

If not, please post your actual first and last name in a reply.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kid is damn good reporter.

8. HTR99

HTR99 Member

Isn't he and Paul George good/best friends but yet tells him good things about playing for OKC right after PG got traded? Granted, PG leaves after the season but guess it's important for him to just not be truthful until he's exposed.

9. Newlin

Newlin Member

I guess that was you since you don't want to answer the question. I understand.

Newlin is not my real name. But I wasn't asking what your real name is. I was asking about the fake name you used on your second account at Clutchfans. The issue was that you had two active accounts at Clutchfans. You seemed to be pretty pleased with yourself that you duped everyone.

BigMaloe likes this.
  10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You repeatedly misrepresent what I said. I am done with you. I have learned long time ago. If someone doesn't even know what his opponent is arguing about, you might as well ignore him.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

welcome new rockets fan!

12. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No you did not understand. I have used my actual name on this board as my user name for years, unlike literally everyone on this board. And yes, as a joke which I clearly stated at the time, I used a 2nd account to post. However, that was not used to criticize posters ragging on dandorotik, unlike Kevin Durant- because I could give the least two ***** as possible if someone on this board criticizes.

Still, the point is that you, a poster who posts in complete anonymity on this board, felt the need to post your response. So, FYI, my defense of KD has nothing to do with any type of shared kinship with him, but because on the totem pole of things to criticize an athlete for, it seems like a handful of nothing to me.

Good day.

Sincerely,

Dan Dorotik
    President, 100PercentResumes
    The Leading Resume Writing and Career Services Firm on the Web Since 1999

www.linkedin.com/in/dandorotik

LinkedIn Recommendation Samples:

Dan took the time to understand my background and write a strong cover letter and resume. And the strength of his cover letters is astonishing-- I unhesitatingly recommend him!

Dan is an amazing resume writer and his work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend using Dan if you need this service. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Dan for your excellent writing!

I echo the sentiments some others have expressed. Had a resume that didn't get noticed, no emails or calls. Once I got my resume rewritten by Dan in about two month I had several calls, that resulted in 5 interviews and 4 job offers. Keep up the Great job Dan!!!

#152 dandorotik, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Invisible Fan and daywalker02 like this.
  13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. MystikArkitect

Better than kicking him I guess.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is just hilarious

Rocket River