1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KD goes Margrave

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm glad Harden's accounts look like they're handled (or at least vetted) by someone looking out for him. Or maybe he's just a mature guy who doesn't do this kind of stuff.

Either way, it's nice.

francis 4 prez and BigMaloe like this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Warriors fans will now all sign up for extra social media alternate personality accounts praising their original accounts to provide KD emotional support.

napalm06 and pippendagimp like this.
  3. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

If this was James Harden instead of Kevin Durant this story would be breaking on all the sports tv channels. But because the warriors are based in silicon valley, the social media hub of the world. Their athletes are shielded from any criticism

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

If you google quire and sultan, it's the streets KD grew up on

don grahamleone and pippendagimp like this.
  5. Mr. Space City

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Can we once and for all admit KD did the right thing by leaving the Thunder? He was too mentally weak to win a championship on his own if he needs to do this kind of crap.

Also, please note this thread anytime anyone says Harden is mentally weak. This right here, this is a guy who is mentally weak.

francis 4 prez and Richie_Rich like this.
  7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

yeah he probably did the right thing, staying on Thunder and not winning would give him serious mental issues

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

No one is blaming him for leaving the Thunder (except Thunder fans). The fact that he then joined the 73-win Warriors that he just blew a 3-1 lead against is what makes him a beta b****. On top of that, being so so so thin-skinned and insecure about it when criticized is the reason he's such a villain. I'd actually wouldn't even mind at this point if he was just like "hell yeah I joined the Warriors to be on the greatest team ever! SMD!" and owned up to what he did. But the fact that he's such a little b**** about it is really what makes him so gross.

9. Mr. Space City

all the money in the world. mvps. championships. and still so insecure that you have to make fake accounts to defend yourself to a bunch of nobodies.

SAD!

10. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I was trying to follow the sage on reddit and it was too hard for my non-millennial ass.

Thank you for clarifying it, BBS.

francis 4 prez likes this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

It's amazing how "talky" KD has been since he won a championship. Total front runner mentality. He has come a long way from the "You're the Real MVP" speech. Shame, tbh.

EDIT: LOL at the "thread title", @Carl Herrera

12. oelman44

oelman44 Member

This is all so funny

napalm06 likes this.
  13. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Anyone got the scoop in the Finsta?

14. Mr. Space City

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Kevin Durant is a grade A p***y. I'm glad he's getting scrutinized more and more. Hopefully he falls into a deep depression and retires like the soft charmin piece of **** he is.

francis 4 prez and pippendagimp like this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this is simply the best NBA Dish thread of 2017. after a long hiatus, vintage CH is back and fully intact!

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I think, unless it was the cavs, the warriors are the only team that would let him be this weak and still win. Even if he came down here and joined the rockets he would have been eaten alive. I agree with you, I would respect him if he was more transparent about joining the warriors. The talking heads are half right, he has cemented his legacy, just one as a mentally fragile player.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is pretty sad and pathetic...KD is so fugazy...he swears that he doesn't care what people think when he clearly does

francis 4 prez, BigMaloe and napalm06 like this.
  19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I just can't believe there are people out there that waste their time trying to "defend" this guy and his trail of snowflakes.

LOL!

Unlikely - but a certainty is that they will come out in force to defend their guy. Denial is a helluva drug.

20. malakas

malakas Member

When he wrote that everybody attacked him as being petty, mean and a liar. Esp Bill Simmons..
    Turns out he was right.
    What do you know. Beat writers know better.