1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jordan Hill's a stud!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jevjnd, Mar 9, 2010.

1. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

Jordan Hill has not played enough games for us to draw that conclusion. And besides, work ethic can always be worked on, but height can't.

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Dude has game. Let's see if he'll remain in Houston :p

3. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

No, some people are just satisfied with 100% effort, some people wants more(just like landry),

work ethic is not something you can measure statistically that's why it's not always teachable....

4. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Hill admits that Landry moved ahead of him in the rotation, due to his work ethic and dedication.

5. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

Wrong Landry dude, lol

6. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

who cares? why are you dogging on Hill, he's playing well, are you having problems at home? Did a man with dreadlocks take your money when you were a kid or something? Are you really scared of the Predator movies? Do all 6 feet 10 inches of Jordan Hill make you feel inadequate?

1 person likes this.
  7. BetterThanEver

Nope. That's his brother. The same work ethic is in both players. Come early, leave late. It's a big surprise for Hill to see that.

8. BetterThanEver

When guys are saying they don't want to give up Hill for Bosh, tell me who is crazy? Folks are fooling themselves, when they are begging Morey should stick with Hill to win a ring.

9. cdastros

cdastros Member

The Rockets have a lot of players that have great work ethic. Mabye those players will rub off on Hill and teach him how to be a professional.

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I found a thread on a Knicks forum titled "Jordan Hill is playing Awesome". :grin:

11. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i lol'd +1

12. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

Well, here's an idea: forget Bosh, go after a SF. We look pretty good at 1-2 and 4-5 (if Hill is for real!).

Shawn Marion? Iguodala? Josh Smith? Whoever, I don't know. But, if Hill is the real thing, we have Yao, Hill, Scola, Jeffries, Hayes at 4-5, plus AB, Lowry, Martin, Budinger at the smaller positions. What would these players look like if you added Shawn Marion?

13. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

Apparently a first time poster Kaizoku, whom I think is definitely someone on this forum, added Clutch's Hill video of tonight's game in that thread, rofl.

14. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

call up the dream to let him and hill do their thing

15. BetterThanEver

Marion's 11.8 pts is going to do much for the Rockets in the playoffs.

Rockets need an elite big to compete against the large lineups like the Lakers, Mavericks, Nuggets, Spurs, and Jazz.

16. pbthunder

I thought about that. First, it doesn't have to be Marion; that was just a suggestion. However, chew on this quote from Tuesday:

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

"It's a big surprise. But Marcus works hard in practice. He comes early and leaves late."

How does that translate into Hill admitting that Landry works harder than him.

That's clearly a complement. A "He deserves the time he gets." type of thing. Because one thing is Hill has not been knocked during draft time because of hard work. It is his hard work that got him this far in the first place.

18. pbthunder

To say that someone works harder than you is not the same as saying that you don't work hard.

19. towW

towW Member

nice find! i'd give props if I could.

20. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

hill needs to soak up as much as he can... i would love for the dream to take hill under his wing.

hill probably is closer to hakeem's agility than yao... maybe hakeem could spend some time in the summer with him?? that would be awesome.