1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Depp converted one of the hottest lesbians on the planet...PIMP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Musk playing his games.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  2. Caesar

Caesar Member

How is she not continuing to defame JD during all of this post trial? I don't understand how this all works. Someone please help me out on that one...

So much for "i just want to move on and for Johnny to move on" and "i just want Johnny to leave me alone"

Yung-T, Slyonebluejay and Xerobull like this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Glad it's not Biden, or else she would forget where she was.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

All Amber Heard had to do was capture a moment of this abuse. She was doing everything else to establish an abuse trail but she failed to actually capture a moment where he abused her. You can't equate slamming a few kitchen cabinets to beating up a spouse. Or, he did all these drugs and alcohol so he must have been abusing her right? Those were the types of leaps into guilt Amber's defense team expected us to make. How about a recording where she's getting hit and what ensued before/after? Conveniently never captured that moment cause..."she didn't want to hurt Johnny". But, no problem taking photos of herself with supposed injuries after being beaten up. And, that one audio tape where she talked to him in that annoying baby voice hurling all the insults. What kind of woman is scared for her life but talks to her supposed abuser that way? Wouldn't he possibly attempt to kill you for that? I mean...you are in fear for your life...correct?

Yea...you're not the perfect victim. You're not even an adequate victim. You've got stuff coming out of both sides of your mouth. It's no wonder we don't believe you.

All that said...I don't necessarily believe that Johnny is innocent. I just think Amber shot herself in the foot one too many times. JD could get up on the stand and tell everyone he never hit anyone. God would probably believe him if God couldn't look into his mind to dive into the details. This guy could be a total douche deep down and a part of me thinks he is. The fame got too him a long time ago. He feeds off of it.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

JD needs to get back together with her. Do it right this time. ;)

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

yo im dead at her boxing sound effects

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

IIRC, she was sued for defamatory libel by writing that Washington Post story. Not only did the jury find that she intentionally lied, intentionally caused harm, but also the harm cost Depp money from his acting job. I'm really only following the story from this thread, but it seems like she's not blatently lying as much now, or perhaps being more ambigious? Anyhow, if the statements she makes now can be shown to hurt his career, then he could sue her later.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think I touched on it.

He got another trial waiting for him.

A worker on the set of the movie City of Lies sued him for battery.....

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

18. Caesar

Caesar Member

Well she's basically talking about Johnny still and said he's lying about never hitting her. I imagine with JDs current trial, there's a timeline she feels she can try and do some damage to JD + damage control for herself before she gets herself in trouble again. She does seem like the type of person who will try and instigate JD to come out and say something and make himself look bad or for another suit so she can then point the finger at him and say "See! He's still abusing me!" She's sick.

19. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Depp starts getting acting gigs again, I imagine he will mostly ignore anything she says in the media. If studios still stay away from him then maybe he takes legal action. But since the general public's response to the trial seems to have been dramatically in his favor, I would think movie studios find his phone number again.

Caesar likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's going to take more time.

Maybe in 2+ years, but the decision was polarizing (people had to care enough to be pissed or happy about it) and the media mostly backs Amber, directly or indirectly.

Caesar likes this.