1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Job Opening: Knowledge & Passion for Pro BBall

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Jul 18, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<a href="http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm">NBA Job board...hehe</a>

The Grizzlies are doing major hiring, in Memphis. There is an MIS job opening. Also, for you webmasters in California, the Kings need you.

[This message has been edited by crispee (edited July 18, 2001).]

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

an IT job in Northern California? Hell, I bet the Kings have their own generators. [​IMG]

The Mrs. does want to go to UC Davis. Tres interessant.

------------------
    Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

nevermind, it's something about creativity.

------------------
    Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I saw that -- the MIS position requires 5 years as a senior-level manager . . . guess that counts me out [​IMG]

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

5. Steve_Francis_rules

Hopefully someday I'll be able to get one of these jobs. That would be great.

------------------