1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jimy

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by xiki, Sep 21, 2003.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I am absolutely not a Jimy man, as anyone who reads this section knows.

I am not crazy about the job he does or has done, but -- I am, here and now, giving him props for the way the team is playing, comporting themselves, and might just hold on to win the division.

I give him credit.

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I've never seen the team this focused.... they've been this way all month.

If that's Jimy's doin, then all the credit to him. If Kent has lit the fire under these guy's asses, then he was worth the money.

Regardless... with the intensity these guys are playing with, it would be nice to see them in the playoffs.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yep,

Good move leaving Robertson in there .....

Go Jimy !!! and don't come back.

:(

DD

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Of course, had he taken Roberston out and the reliever had given up the runs, you'd have complained about his quick hook. Of course, all of this could've been avoided had Jimy simply started Brad Lidge yesterday.

5. DaDakota

RM95,

Now you are talking...by the way, don't you have some idol to go fawn over?

;)

DD

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I doubt anyone is more critical of Jimy than I -- I just felt the 'need' to give him props for how the team has Septembered.

I am not arguing that better stewardship of this team might have resulted in more W's ... I am comfortable that it might well be true.

What is, in fact, true is that these guys are competing, they are focused, and they might be playing next week.

7. DaDakota

xiki,

I agree with you there.

DD