1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin as a Pekin Duck

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mig0s, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

There are several Rockets threads across different forums and sub forums that are there for folks of that particular team forum to talk about other teams.

For example Clutchfans is a Rockets fan forum that has an NBA Dish section where us Rockets fans talk about other teams and players around the league.

However, you wont find Rockets fans jumping across various forums to try to defend the Rockets lol. Likewise you dont see fans of other teams or fans of other players jump around different forums to defend their team/players, and camp exclusively in that section.thread.

You wont even see it here with one exception...

You, the last of the LOF, here to save his scrub hero's honor on this site lol.

Unlike the LOFs, the other folks are not insecure and are not living vicariously off of a scrub's life.

Heck, almost every single LOF has disappeared. Even the loudest ones that used to defend Airemy here.. They finally came to term that Airemy is a failed scrub and are too ashamed to show their face here anymore (besides the lurkers).

Clearly life has not been too kind to you if you are still living vicariously off of a scrub basketball that is not even in the NBA anymore. You are spending your time on other team forums while defending a person that does not even know you exist lol.

#321 Zboy, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    King1 and tinman like this.
  2. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

You love me too...it's ok, you can say it...

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You realize that Lin also went to strip clubs right. I've seen him at Centerfolds

Zboy, yoeddy and tinman like this.
  4. yoeddy

I'm sure he did, as I'm sure a lot of people do. But not frequent enough to have a reputation for it. However, it's not like I'm going around proactively bashing Harden for it...someone asked me a question why I wasn't a big Harden fan, and I answered with some things that I didn't like about his character...and somehow it's become a huge deal for you guys. I don't see how it's any different from guys here saying they think Lin is weak-minded based on his crying publicly about the NBA giving up on him. It's fine to have that opinion...some people agree, others don't. Why is my opinion about Harden's character so important to all of you guys?

5. yoeddy

BigShasta likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Come on man you’ve seen so many LOFs here
    They will make up anything to mock up Lin
    He’s some high moral authority like you know
    He’s Jesus to them

well he can’t really say Lin is better than Harden at basketball . Too obvious of showing his troll card and lunacy
    @Reeko

Zboy likes this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

Trolling is not giving opinions
    @Reeko
    Joining many basketball sites to troll their fan bases because you are insecure about your hero is not welcome

If family members are discussing a movie and they dislike it, it would be rude to go to their table and tell them you like it and then you go to the other tables and tell them the same thing

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL.

Airemy Lin has given yoeddy nothing but pain, on and off the court.

"..... But but but not frequent enough to have a reputation for it..."

Hahahaha

LOFS.... Auto programmed to defend their hero.

tinman likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

Many Clutchfans including myself have met Jeremy Lin
    Really didn’t get the aura of someone who was a special player or personality. Just a dude who is milking his early fame for every penny.

Definitely not a person who was confident in his skills.

Certainly not like a Robert Horry who was also a role player but one who was a consistent starter not a dude who keeps getting demoted and joined a million teams

clutch met lin many times in his interviews
    I remember how the lof hated that .

I didn’t think this dude was that insecure until he dropped that rock bottom speech and crying to a huge super church

wow that sums up everything right there. What nba teams wants that ?

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Nothing to love about a grown man like your self that lives vicariously off of a scrub and a reject sports figure, and goes around other teams basketball forums to defend him on the internet because he is the same race as yours.

Your insecurity has been on full display.

It's genuinely sad.

tinman likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

Look at this comment below
    @Reeko
    Joining multiple Lakers boards I believe that

‘They don’t talk about Lin’ this means they banned LOF or this toxic topic
    Why do I @ people? Lin fans don’t have comrades or desire to be among their own, but Rockets fans like to be and interact with Rockets fans

like I said about Lin fans they are viruses they don’t hang around each other and are only there to infect the healthy

12. yoeddy

I appreciate your sympathy, but it's unnecessary I can assure you. I have a full life with family and friends and can't think of anything different I'd want out of life than what I have. And while my interest in Lin has been enjoyable, it pales in comparison to the enthusiasm I see from your posts about me...truly warms my heart that you are so interested in me.

13. yoeddy

Those Laker boards did not ban me, so I guess they are smart enough to know that I am not a LOF, but rather a basketball fan who was also a Lin fan. Too bad they don't have the enthusiasm about discussing Lin as you have here...if they did, I'd probably still be posting on those boards and enjoying time with those fans.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

The Lakers boards were for Lakers fans
    And they weren’t so nice as Clutch was to the LOF
    Clutchfans is for Rockets fans
    @Os Trigonum

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

lol...Unlikely.

If you had a "full" life and were content with it, you wouldn't be living on other team forums to defend your disgraced hero, who your have attached your life to, out of your own insecurity.

...and defending a scrub would definitely not have been enjoyable haha.

#335 Zboy, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

There are plenty of fans of other teams who hate Harden, but no Rockets fans would ever go to the trouble to go on those teams boards and react
    To every time someone says something we don’t like about Harden.

why? Cause we rather talk to Rockets fans and we are completely secure about his basketball abilities.

it’s not like a third string point guard who had to go to China cause no nba team values him.

yes this extreme insecurity to go on many fan sites that you don’t relate to to react to their thoughts of they don’t love your favorite player.

Worse thing is if they are correct in their assessment

the Rockets championships get dissed all the time
    I don’t care if other fan bases think that

We got two trophies sitting in Houston .. wait I mean Florida as proof
    @Reeko

King1 likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Jerry's friend Godfrey Gao died during shooting a show......

18. yoeddy

Or...if my life were difficult or unfulfilled, I wouldn't have the time or energy to waste posting here. Food for thought... ;-)

19. yoeddy

Agree...there's no reason to go to other fan boards simply to defend a favorite player against the haters. Better just to have regular discussions about the player and their basketball career. It's actually unfortunate that any player has "haters", but I guess that's the world we live in now.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

20. tinman

Supporting Member

LOF should erase their accounts and. We all will be thankful