1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jenna Busted AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mc mark, May 30, 2001.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If it's at my house I sure as hell will.

------------------
    www.swirve.com
    "Pre-born, you're fine, pre-school, you're f*****."-George Carlin

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

They should.

------------------
    www.swirve.com
    "Pre-born, you're fine, pre-school, you're f*****."-George Carlin

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Oh Outlaw, come off it! They aren't putting there liqour license in jeaporday by being fooled by a minor. They were tricked, decieved! It's not their fault. This happens throughout the country every second, and when it does the proprietor of the resturant certainly does not call in the police and make a SCENE. They simply take away the drink.

Rocketman95, did you turn the other cheek or call the police when you saw a person obviously breaking the law by J-walking?

------------------

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Who cares?!!

------------------
    burp

5. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Do the crime, do the time. Jenna is accountable for her actions as are all of us. I have many friends who've gotten MIP's.
    In fact I could've gotten one last night drinking with some chicks at Seven, new bar on 7th street. It's a low risk, yes, but one I'm willing to take. Should I get busted I am willing to accept the punishment.

------------------
    "Oh No..."
    -Bill Walton in 97 just before Stockton's buzzer beater