1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JENN STERGER: SI ON CAMPUS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rox225, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/sioncampus/01/31/sterger.roadtrip/index.html

Hitting the road
    Jenn Sterger is ready to have some fun at your school
    Posted: Wednesday January 31, 2007 12:13PM; Updated: Wednesday January 31, 2007 2:27PM

Jenn Sterger could be coming to a school near you. Tell us why she should visit your campus.

By Jenn Sterger

I came to the realization the other night that I have less than six months left in my college career. That's right folks, after four years of refuge from the real world, it's almost time for me to take the next big step. Soon I'll be saying goodbye to Sweet Home Tallahassee, but before I do I'll try and cram as much "living" into the next six months as possible.

Luckily for me, my friends at SI.com have come up with a perfect way for me to do that -- ROADTRIP!

So I'm packing my bags, determined to visit as many colleges as possible across the great U.S. of A. and experience the most heated rivalries, electrifying sports venues, and cultures of colleges from coast to coast. And you get to come along!

But like any newbie to the college scene, each campus will be unfamiliar territory to me. While I am not exactly a freshman, I'll need your help finding the best college hot spots in your town, because let's face it, no one wants to be left out of the party. Show me where all the "cool kids" hang out on game day, teach me the rituals, the cheers, and traditions on your campus. Above all else, show me what I've been missing out on the past four years. However let's keep the hazing to a minimum. Maybe it's baptism by fire but I guarantee by the end of my stay, I'll able to hang with the best of you.

In 2005, three girls from Florida State gave 1,500 young men a reason to relocate to Tallahassee. Now it's your turn. Think about it guys, this is like free recruiting to convince the rest of America why they should've been a (insert your school mascot here). Does your school have a reputation as a bookworm haven, a party school powerhouse, or do people give you a blank stare when you tell them where you go to school? You can set the record straight and make a name for your school.

Show me your true colors Collegetown USA, and remind me what getting a higher education is all about. It's my goal to share the best of the college years with you -- unlike those lost Saved by the Bell episodes we'd rather forget -- and maybe even remind those in the corporate world of their own glory days. After all, college is supposed to be the best four years of your life, and if you take yourself too seriously you may miss out.

The first stop on my tour: Wichita, Kansas. Look out Wichita State.

Toto, I don't think we're in Tallahassee anymore. That's right Shockers, I'm coming to town this weekend to film my first road trip for SI.com and I'm ready to take you along for the ride.

The following weekend, I'm off to Oregon. I'm looking forward to my time in the land of the Shockers and Ducks, but I need your help. Give me all the juice about your school and let me know where to hang out.

See you soon! And P.S., I may need a guide, so if you're the one that's in the "know", show me why they say... there's "No place like home."

Other upcoming colleges include:

Syracuse
    • LSU
    • North Carolina
    • And a stint in Las Vegas.

Your school not on the list yet? Send me an email at my SI mailbag (above) or a note on Facebook, and tell me why your school is a must-see college sports venue.

So get ready America, this girl is fixin' to take you by storm. Who knows... maybe I'll even find a good grad school?

Holy crap I love this girl...why couldn't I have graduated from the 'Cuse just a little bit later?

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

It's not like you get to have sex with her.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

^c'mon Jeff, he can dream can't he... :D

She's no Reon, oh wait, she's on my top 12...

mmm...

4. Rox225

You really think I'm that dillusional? I'm sure there are plenty of guys, and some girls, and that list of schools actually thinking of how to accomplish that. I'll relay your message.

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

A pic of her for people too lazy to check the link, potentially nsfw:
    [​IMG]
    So maybe not everything at Florida State is that horrible after all...

Signed,
    a Florida Gator

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

She went to USF for a while also I hear.

She's a naturally beautiful girl, even if her boobs ain't so much natural.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

It reminds me of a friend of mine.

My friend(in Kroger's parking lot sees attractive girl) - Hey, we both have the same car!

Girl: Yep, we sure do.

My friend: We should totally screw

Girl: What?

8. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

YAOZA!
    here's a view from the back: potentially NSFW
    [​IMG]

and one from the side
    [​IMG]

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not necessarily....
    [​IMG]

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Oh Mr. Hat! :eek:

[​IMG]

11. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

I just don't get it. I live in a college town, and see two dozen just-as-unattainable-at-my-age-and-relationship-situation hotties hotter than Jenn in just one night out. It's just that she writes for a sports site, and appears to have the whiff of sports'ish stuff to her, people go ga-ga over her.

12. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

Thank.

You.

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Post pics of those hotties (preferably in provocative clothes and positions) and we'll go gaga over them also, it's just natural.

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I bet well over 90% of her fan boys don't even know that.

I sure as hell didn't.

She's hot. She got famous. Grats to her.

15. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

It's not that I don't think she's attractive (though fake boobs, when done wrong, are a real turn off), I just don't get the point of following her career, going to her website a second time, or (ahem) "using" her photos. I mean, just spend five minutes at With Leather and you'll see 42 pictures of way hotter women who don't have nipples pointing in odd directions.

The same people that drool over her are the same ones that will buy Pamela Anderson's next pictorial in Playboy (which you know is probably eight months away). And I don't get it.

16. Rox225

Actually I think Pam Anderson is disgusting...go figure. But I remember her pictures in Maxim, I think it was...her two other Cowgirl friends were just as hot.