1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Javon Walker.....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by King1, Jun 16, 2008.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

found unconscious and with a broken eye socket on the street in vegas.

2. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

"According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Walker was seen Saturday night at Tryst at the Wynn spraying the crowd with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon Rose champagne he ordered."

And athletes wonder why they go broke so quickly after retirement.

Idiot (not that he deserved a beating)

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

He was most likely going to be a Cowboy until Al Davis offered him that insane contract.

5. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

crap I have him on my keeper league

6. King1

7. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I wouldn't harp on this but since you replied...Would it have killed you to Google a news link? For all you know whoever told you was misinformed.

Would you believe every post that has a one sentence random tidbit with no links? I mean someone could post something crazy like -

Ashley Tisdale has AIDS.

Oh waitaminute...

8. King1

Considering it was breaking news in Vegas (which a friend of mine was watching at the time) I knew he wasn't misinformed.

No, it wouldn't have killed me to google it but I was just posting information relayed to me. It's still not even on ESPN yet.

Lol. There's a huge difference between what you're proposing and my post. I'm sure you can recognize the difference. Regardless, this doesn't even merit an argument. I just posted the info for people to see.

9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The forum rules are the forum rules. Whether you like it or not. Whether you think it is OK to break them or not. Surely you can at least respect the rules since they are the rules that Clutch created?

Or would you like to tell Clutch to go f*** himself and stick his stinking rules where the sun don't shine? That's one way to go, I guess.

10. professorjay

Like I said I don't consider it an issue when people don't post links...sometimes they forget, aren't aware of the rules, or don't realize that people aren't likely to believe a random post because most of us are strangers to each other.

I myself didn't believe your post until I googled it myself, and I found the same link Oski did. Don't take it personally, all I see is some random nickname making a one sentence claim with no details or links. I'm sure you can see why this is considered a useless post. And in case you didn't get my reference, someone actually did start an 'Ashley Tisdale has AIDS' thread based on hearsay until everyone else mentioned that it was some internet hoax.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Quit talking about this.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

12. King1

I wasn't aware that those were the forum rules.

You think you might be blowing this out of proportion just a little?

13. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

agreed

relax

14. King1

It's cool. I'm not sweating it. I didn't know you needed to post a link to information you receive. Just a misunderstanding.

I wasn't aware of the "Ashley Tisdale has AIDS " thread. I understand your skepticism but i wouldn't make that up. I stand nothing to gain from making up rumors about Javon Walker.

Regardless, no big deal. This got blown way out of proportion

15. Mr. Clutch

Wow. WOW.

Seriously dude, there is NOTHING more important than forum rules. NOTHING. If it wasn't for those rules, the whole world would fall apart. Famine and death would be rampart.

Posting that thread without a link is akin to comitting genocide and slapping Clutch in the face.

16. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Nothing, except for the proper definition of words whose shared semantic understanding gives the forum rules their VERY MEANING.

How are we going to build an embankment for defensive purposes out of famine and death Mr. Clutch? HOW ARE WE GOING TO BUILD AN EMBANKMENT FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES OUT OF FAMINE AND DEATH???

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world! The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned!

17. Mr. Clutch

Now a domino effect of rule-breaking has been unleashed!

It all started when King1 SLAPPED Clutch in the face with his non-link posting antics, and now we are all infected with the curse. Every one of us.

And then King1 had the temerity to suggest that Ottomatton was overreacting? Un FREAKIN believable.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I can't believe that Ashley Tisdale has maids.

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I have seen tons of threads with stuff people heard from friends, on the radio, ticker, etc... that were not accompanied with a link. Eventually, once the news broke heavy then the link would follow. I have never seen so many people whine and moan about it in my life. The guy heard something, he posted it.

Whatever

20. professorjay

True story. I heard Ziggy got rampart aids from a street walker in Vegas. Link to follow.