1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden on Kevin McHale: "He's a clown. He never taught me anything"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 7, 2017.

1. UrbanEnterprise

Harden is a great leader. There are more than a few ways to lead.

LeBron
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Durant

all those guys hell even CP3 have had way better supporting casts than Harden.

a no longer prime Dwight
    then who??

Ty drunk Lawson
    Eric Gordon who was previously Mr. Glass
    Chandler Parsons
    Jeremy Lin
    Ryan Anderson
    Pat Beverley
    Ariza
    past prime Josh Smith
    Brewer, really.

compared to Irving,Love, Klay, Green, Iggy, Westbrook, Duncan, Aldridge,Parker, Manu, Coach Pop, Blake, Jordan, Crawford.

out of all the superstars in the league since Harden became one, he's been the one surrounded with less talent

then some of you have the audacity to ridicule his playoff performances when he's been pretty much a one man show his entire tenure here.

if anything, everything he's accomplished shows how great of a leader he really is.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

who the **** cares about the media, McHale was out of line and needed to put into place

Stormy1234, macho GRANDE, adw and 2 others like this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

"he's a clown, he never taught me anything. like... non"

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Mchale is wack, harden had every right to say what he said.

The only time mchale has had any success as a coach was when he coached harden.

When he had Kevin Garnett he couldn't do jack, Kevin love? Nope.

If any Houston fan isn't taking Hardens side then I don't know if your really a fan.

Harden has done everything for this team and city. He put us back on the map got us to be a perennial playoff team with HC advantage. He's attracted top talent (cp3, Howard) gotten the rockets meetings with every big name FA dontaned money to hurricane relief, donated money to houston area schools puts on charity events and basketball camps for the kids, Gives scholarships.

I mean seriously this guy has his **** together on and off the court. I'm a rocksts die hard I was at the championship parades I was at the Galveston practices and it pains me to see how a lot of the fans in this city disrespect the 2nd best player to ever wear a rocksts jersey.

Such a bummer

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Sorry you spent 800 dollars, some people lost every ****ing thing they had. Maybe harden didn't donate the money to the city because he felt like he owed it, maybe he donated it because he is a good person. Zeke Elliot donated, Des Bryant donated, and they aren't even around here. Don't look too far into the idiots botching about everything on Facebook. There was like 8 of you on clutchfans going back and forth about watt and harden. The rest of us just appreciated everything both of them were doing.

Nook, macho GRANDE, Tha_Dude and 2 others like this.
  6. CrushCity

CrushCity Member

lol at harden proving mchale's point.

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Mchale and his ***** wife continues to take shots at Harden. **** them.

Nook, macho GRANDE, adw and 3 others like this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

pretty sure he's already resigned to the fact that he's not getting that mvp trophy no way no how

Rocket River likes this.
  9. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

McHale is wrong, Harden is right. There's no grey matter here.

In that season I sided with McHale but everything we've learnt since then has made it pretty clear to me that McHale was a bad coach. Rockets and Harden are much better off now.

10. vick

vick Member

11. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Bottom line is that McHale is still bitter about losing his job here.

Harden is getting tired of the media hate overall, I think. People calling for the Harden rule, saying he doesn't play defense, isn't a leader, can't win in the playoffs, etc. Eventually there's only so much a dude can take of it before they bite back and Harden has been putting up with these narratives ever since coming to Houston. I don't have any issue with him calling McHale a clown, in fact him and Dwight were both clowns when they were here.

James has shown that he's dedicated to playing for the city of Houston and I have no doubt that all of the guys in the lockeroom fully support him.

Deuce, Cashmoney, Stormy1234 and 11 others like this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

JIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM :D

Going to read the rest of thread, see who says Jim needs to "keep it classy." :D:rolleyes:

Hey Kevin McHale,

[​IMG]

Deuce, Cashmoney, BMoney and 8 others like this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's Harden's fault for being so spectacular in the regular season. We expect that same greatness in the post-season despite his teammates.

14. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Mchale lol. Maybe if he sticks around the NBA another 50 years he can come up with some better strats than play harder guys.

15. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

First time seeing this..only read about it. Clearly hes making fun of Harden in a real bad way...no wonder Hardens pissed. *** Milkhair for putting him out there like this, only clutchfans are allowed todo this kind of shite.

16. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I LOVE it! Finally getting some TRUTH up in this place!

The truth is a b**** - but it will set you free!

I'd rather get THE REAL than a bunch of fanboy spin OR a bunch of hater agenda driven garbage!

McHale was a joke! he had NO control and basically just rolled the ball out there for the guys to figure out...

Harden has NOT been a leader - a leader doesn't quit before an elimination game has even begun and leads by example - on BOTH ends of the court!

The sig says it all... and there has been waaaaaaay too much crazy and lazy over the last few years!

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

I hope Leslie & Daryl follow in James' footsteps and rip his b**** ass too. :cool:

*I'll settle for other players as well.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  18. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Never seen Harden being so defensive in his whole career.

Freik likes this.
  19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

quoted for the LOLZ

20. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the final nail in the coffin for mchale will be when other players come out to expose his horrible coaching and/or dispute there was laughing at harden in the locker room. then the media whores will have no choice but to scrape off the teflon currently coating this jackass