1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden on Kevin McHale: "He's a clown. He never taught me anything"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

Perhaps his attempt to extend his trolling kingdom to the Astros forum was crossing the line?

macho GRANDE and napalm06 like this.
  2. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

macho GRANDE likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Holy **** what a flaming hot take.

I am in awe.

Bristol CT take notice because @hooroo the take BEAZT is on the loose.

Eleventy stars.

RasaqBoi, BMoney, adw and 3 others like this.
  4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Pour one out for the legendary FTW Rockets FTW.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

Meh, Harden and McHale were both over their head at the time in my opinion.

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I wonder who single handedly led the rockets to 55 wins last year...

BMoney, adw and Patience like this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Francisco Garcia

napalm06 likes this.
  8. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

The humor was gone from the exchange when McHale said that all of Harden's teammates were laughing at him.

Deuce, Richie_Rich, Nook and 10 others like this.
  9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Wait I thought it was a joke, he actually got banned? What for?

Lmao

macho GRANDE likes this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's already been warned by Clutch before.

Over the years on this board, when someone gets Clutch's attention, they really get his attention...

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden is absolutely in the right here. Class VS McHale who has shown his true character.

I'm so happy to have Mike D'Antoni.

JVG-Adelman-McHale-D'Antoni

One of these coaches doesn't belong.

12. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Wow even folks on twitter, people you would assume are harden fans with astros and texans profile pics are taking Kevin McHales side.

You know this is going to sound controversial and may get me permanently banned from this website but I don't care I need to say this cuz it's been bothering me. James Harden should not have donated 1 million to the hurricane Harvey victims. This city has never respected James Harden like they respect JJ Watt.

When Harden donated that 1 million the media and fans in Houston and on Twitter we're asking and complaining why James Harden who just signed a 200 million dollar contract at the time did not donate more which I found highly offensive, houstonians were trying to pit JJ Watt against James Harden and you know what the sad part about this is. I was actually one of those affected by the hurricane. I was in a mandatory evacuation area and my family spent close to 800 staying in hotels until were let back in our neighborhood

James Harden did good at media day ignoring the Trump questions but I think he messed up when he donated that money to the Harvey victims, think about it what has Houston ever done for James Harden we never sell out our home games I mean he doesn't get support for MVP like Curry, Westbrook and everybody else gets.. he's the most disrespected star and arguably a top 5 player and he has almost no hardcore defenders besides other people who may follow the team and are on this website in fact there are people on this website that want him traded and don't like the guy I say to myself what do I got to give my hard earned money to u no good haters for.

I mean people really have to give Harden credit this guy put up with all the shity takes from the media and that's not me being disrespectful but like Tupac said (RIP)I'm respectful to the people who are respectful to me you don't show me respect you won't get respect in return. To do what he did that's probably him being a nice guy but you know what transpired after he gave that 1 milly... what happened.. Espn never talked about it for one day or two days and then it died down and they would later go on to try to trash his season by ranking curry, cp3, and anthony davis over him so yeah thats what I had to say

13. juanm34

juanm34 Member

HARDEN = GOAT

RasaqBoi and J.R. like this.
  14. RESINator

RESINator Member

McHale was trying to be funny? Video link?

RasaqBoi likes this.
  15. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Harden never lets things get to him, to get him this pissed mean McHale is a mouthy POS for a ex coach to share lockroom dirt like this

Harden should tell the world that all McHale did was ****ing clap at everyone and ran no plays other than Iso Harden

17. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

For someone who hated football as much as he said he did, he spent more time on the Texans forum than anywhere else. Count it as one less troll for the board.

Richie_Rich, eric.81 and macho GRANDE like this.
  18. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

McHale sounds so bitter here. We see, year after year, Harden try and improve as a player and a leader and to have a former coach belittle that effort must be frustrating.

If he had said "Harden is not a natural leader", I could understand but to say that players would laugh at him is just mean spirited.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Can you Imagine Adelman saying something like this about Tmac, what the hell is McHale's problem

macho GRANDE and DonKnock like this.
  20. JaceMan da SpaceMan

No thanks you