1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden on Kevin McHale: "He's a clown. He never taught me anything"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 7, 2017.

1. lionaire

lionaire Member

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Since when did putting kids in a detainment center become political?

Republican, Democrat, any single person of reason and intellect should know that THIS ISN'T OKAY.

3. aroundtheblock2

There's a difference between behavior and opinions...just fyi. I'm not going to get into a debate with you over this but you seem to be of the type that actively encourages and supports speech laws and censorship. I completely disagree with that notion. If people are not FREE to express their opinions verbally no matter how egregious, then we do not live in a free society and thats all I can say. Enjoy your bullying crusade.

I also question who you define as "cruel, racists, and dumb-ass behavior" because there are many different opinions...another reason why this is all so stupid.

Good luck with your speech laws.

Tfor3 and Sajan like this.
  4. aroundtheblock2

I didn't say a WORD about that. Not one single word. People should be allowed to express their opinions without being harassed and ridiculed. If their opinions are bad, then so be it.

I'm not discussing immigration with anyone.

Sajan likes this.
  5. aroundtheblock2

What the hell are you talking about? This has nothing to do with anything. I'm done here before you start harassing me for simply disagreeing with you.

Tfor3 and Sajan like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

DISCLAIMER: This is just a test, I don't hold this opinion and has been spoiled.

I hate White People and Misogynistic Star Wars fans, they should be removed from the earth.

You have literally said hate speech is perfectly fine because they are just opinions.

#546 DreamShook, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait, you should be able to state an opinion without being ridiculed?

Sounds like North Korea...

Patience likes this.
  8. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

If McHale will never get a job in the NBA ever again because he went to a Trump rally, I may as well give up my dream of working in a front office. The entitlement coming from the left is ridiculous.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

just save it.

this is a bro who is embarrassed by MAGAHale and his own association so is trying to derail on faint hope that this embarrassment can be locked away in the "stick to sports" fake ass delusion world.

Harden Forever
    McHale Never

Again this helps explain why chump was so hated by the Rockets players including the MVP, and why this chump kept up his public b**** campaign years later, because being an embarrassingly petty clown with a victim complex is very similar to someone we know.

McHale is a clown. Harden was right.

#549 SamFisher, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    HP3, Deckard, BMoney and 1 other person like this.
  10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said “people who disagree with me are an evil mob.”

I said that I usually get called out by angry mobs on the internet when I bring up the fact that im not a fan of hating someone based on who they voted for.

I wasnt even referring to clutchfans because I dont post in the D and D or about politics here.

Tfor3 and napalm06 like this.
  11. aroundtheblock2

Lol if you honestly think the McHale firing had anything to do with politics. This is another level of political vitriol. You're just looking for reasons to hate people.

McHale wasn't even fired by the players, that would be the owner, president, and GM who did the firing.

I can't even fathom why or how you found a way to connect the dots between the two events but I think its concerning and sad.

Tfor3 likes this.
  12. aroundtheblock2

I can't even begin to tell you how much I don't care about what your political beliefs are. I don't come to this board about the HOUSTON ROCKETS NBA team to get lectured about right and wrong based on your own personal biases.

Take your **** elsewhere, please. This is not the place for this garbage. Please stop ruining the discourse on this board.

Tfor3 likes this.
  13. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Not a good test.

Hating Star Wars fans is fine.

Active statements that are meant to cause harm or incite violence is not, and never has been, protected under free speech.

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Dude, we could care less about your "political beliefs," so why don't you cut the crap before you get your butt booted. Politics has no place in the GARM. Period. That's Clutch's rule. I suggest that you follow that rule, or take your crap somewhere else. In my opinion.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Getting called out on the internet isn't "harrasment" by a mob. It's the internet unless they are doxxing you or posting credible violent threats at you.

16. aroundtheblock2

Are you illiterate? Read my post again if you can actually read and tell me what political views I espoused. Thanks.

Tfor3 and BigggReddd like this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Just wanted to make a point without putting anything too bad on the internet. I could have said something much worse and incendiary and say it's just my opinion. Opinions can be demonized and vilified if they are hateful opinions.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Support whoever you want tbh shouldn’t be villainized but going to a rally at this time is a stupid decision if you’re an aspiring NBA coach. Let’s just agree on that. Gotta know your audience/players.

aroundtheblock2 likes this.
  19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That's a political opinion, chump. Why don't you grow up and quit trying to portray yourself as some sort of "martyr." I certainly hope @Clutch does take notice of you. Keep it out of the GARM. Not just you, either. Politics has one place at ClutchFans where it can be discussed, and that's D&D. That's it.

20. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lmao im done responding to you or your strawman clown show.

I never claimed to have ever gotten “harrassed” on the internet so im not sure why you said that or put it in quotes.

Swerve.