1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden on Kevin McHale: "He's a clown. He never taught me anything"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 7, 2017.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Maybe you mufukkas should of voted for Gary Johnson.

When given 2 shiit options in life, some times the best option is to create a new one, not pick the lesser of evils.

Anyways. What’s with all this D&D shiit. Politics is literally the last thing I care to see or read about on this site.

#521 BigMaloe, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    seeingred, Sajan, bballjunkie and 2 others like this.
  2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

It’s a solution to something that shouldn’t even be a problem. Not to mention the title of this thread implied nothing politcal. Not only are you breaking the rules of the forum, but you’re being a smart ass about it? C’mon now.

caneks likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

One option was so much more shittier than the other LOOOOL

Zergling likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you have any evidence of these these transactions?

A tangible example, not conjecture... Like Ivanka wanting to sell her products to the Chinese market so Trump magically started caring about Chinese unemployment and wanted to save ZTE jobs by allowing ZTE to be lifted of the sactions placed on them when ZTE according to the DOD poses a potential threat to the US in terms of implementing spyware through their products? Btw, congress shut that **** down, going against Trump.

And explict tangible example like that above please. Not platitides and vague assumptions.

#524 fchowd0311, Jun 21, 2018
    nacho bidness and HP3 like this.
  5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Get 'em dude! All of these major political disagreements may be unresolved by millions of intelligent people, but one more debate on a sports messageboard COULD very well be the key to defeating "the other side" - finally!

Thanks for taking this burden on yourself. We're all rooting for you.

seeingred, Obito, Bobsputin and 3 others like this.
  6. fchowd0311

Who said anything about me solving all the world's political problems here?

I'm expressing my opinion. Deal with it. Manage it. Learn to love with it. And it's quite easy
    Don't read my post .

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What does this even mean? What is your point? Why share your opinion on sports if it's just one more debate?

8. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Liberals run wild on a basketball site, who woulda thunk.

Keep it in the hangout damnit.

pantherheat32 and coachbadlee like this.
  9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

??????????????????

10. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Yikes... now I'm glad he is gone.

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^ the sad part about all of this, is even in the crazytown @count_dough-ku /Mrs. McHale/Roseanne Barr universe where all of this is 100% true, it's a shadow of the actual, documented enterprise level corruption of the Trump kleptocracy, his goons and enablers every second of every day, in your name.

This is not normal.

Also, **** McHale, he is a clown who never taught Harden anything. We shoudl have just hired Chris Finch rather than have McHale as a babysitter, I guess it was a Les wanting a known name type of move.

#531 SamFisher, Jun 21, 2018
  12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. aroundtheblock2

No one is being "locked up", you're right, they're just harassing and vilifying and demonizing anyone who doesn't share the views of popular media, celebrities, instagram models and your average liberal arts college student. No one should be harassed for simply stating their opinion, and I mean no one unless that opinion directly calls for acts of violence, thats crossing the line.

This thread sucks and has NOTHING to do with the Rockets or basketball and I hope @Clutch locks this thread and deletes it from existence. Please @Clutch can we cut the bullshit politics.

Tfor3 and Sajan like this.
  14. aroundtheblock2

Yes, people just can't help themselves. Its exhausting, nowhere is safe from this utter garbage.

Obito likes this.
  15. TheresTheDagger

16. fchowd0311

Harassed? Someone calling someone an idiot for thinking Trump isn't competent enough to manage the world's largest bureaucracy over the internet isn't harassment. If that was the case, than there is zero side not guilty of this. For every 'liberal college student' calling a Trump supporter an idiot, there are 10 rabid rural folks who call liberal college students "libtards".

Stop being a petty snowflake.

#536 fchowd0311, Jun 21, 2018
  17. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

This is what i bring up sometimes, but I usually get labeled as an evil trump supporter (im definitely not a trump supporter) by the angry mob online.

Sajan likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

"People who disagree with me are an evil mob".

Just like the millions who call 19 year old college students "libtards".

nacho bidness likes this.
  19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

McHale is a clown who never taught Harden anything.

This has everything to do with the Rockets and basketball and explains a lot of the animosity that has persisted.

Harden forever
    McHale never

That guy deserves Pippen levels of hate at this point - and I defended him somewhat when he was here. But since then it appears he is...who we thought he was.

nacho bidness likes this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

These type of statements just further normalize cruel, racists, dumb-ass, behavior. I've seen it all now: SJW's for people who hold opinions against other minorities, the dissolution of democracy, and the appeasement of cruel unusual practices.

No one is being harassed for having the unpopular opinion that everyone doesn't deserve a free education for goodness sake. If anyone has racist opinions, they should absolutely be harassed, vilified and demonized 100%.

nacho bidness and RudyTBag like this.