1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden can't do it myself needs everyone's help

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 15, 2018.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

This is similar to Gordon's statement. I kinda agree, but it's just not a good look to say stuff like this. It's usually not a good sign.

2. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Both Gordon and Harden should have kept the comments internally. All materials for media trolls and opponents to exploit. Not smart.

Regarding the game, can anyone tell me, this Warriors strategy, is there any significant difference from their regular season plan?

The difference is us. The difference is mentality, weak mentality. We get over this, we get this.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I love the comment right after that by some Westbrook stan "Wow imagine if Russell Westbrook said this. Hah. I want the “can you win with Harden as your best player” think pieces flying the same way they Fly when Russ loses. He hasn’t done any more (actually less tbh) in his career than Russ"

Yeah, Imagine if Russ made it out of the first round.

4. hakeemthagreat

Correct. He had a good game statistically but the type of shots he made were a problem. He needs to move faster and push the pace. The Rockets need a whole other gameplan

5. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

One sentence. If you take away the "I cant do it by myself" line then we probably never even see this video.

90% of the team played with zero confidence. They took open shots hoping they dont miss and did things on the court they havent done all year. Harden called them to remind them how good they are and told them he needs them.

Then he says one sentence and the media turns it around like he's a bad leader. He did the right thing. The guys on the team know how he feels. What the media says means absolutely nothing.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

He can't do it all alone but he tries to do it all alone. Therein lies the dilemma.