1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green is going to be a father

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shake_it_up, Mar 8, 2024.

1. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

The posters accusing him of that don't understand youth culture (or any culture probably) at all. When I was in my late teens/early 20s, the guys that looked like Jalen (handsome, athletic, long hair, etc.) got plenty of p***y. Women loved them and always will. I am not surprised he's having all these babies, frankly lol.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  2. Rokman

Rokman Member

Well, today, there is no way of denying it and getting away with it. DNA tests will keep playas in check. . . At least to some degree.

3. corrado

corrado Member

Ain't it the oldest trick in the book, if you are closeted gay, just get yourself a wife and baby and all the rumors go away?

HardenReturns likes this.
  4. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Yeah that's why I always found it so funny. Like rock stars haven't been painting their nails and wearing guy liner since the 60's and sleeping with thousands of women. You just know the guys calling him feminine are fat balding dudes with neckbeards who haven't seen their junk for over a decade.

kubli9, majicdonjuan and topfive like this.
  5. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

No it really isn't. The whole "beard" concept isn't a thing any more tbh, most gay people come out as teenagers. It's crazy I know, but the world evolved. It's not some big scary evil thing any more, and it's even more insane, we can actually like gay people whilst being straight people and it be 100% cool. I know, I know, you're stunned right?

topfive likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Is Jalen the Pete Davidson of the NBA?

Ancient Moabite, apollo33 and Nook like this.
  7. topfive

topfive CF OG

Also Jalen: "I know! I'll wear fingernail polish to trick them into thinking I'm straight!"

:rolleyes:

HardenReturns and corrado like this.
  8. a time to chill

Jalen's going to wish he was gay when he's making those child support payments

9. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

LOL facts.

10. OremLK

OremLK Member

Y'know, he could also be bisexual

I don't really care either way and I don't think it's any of our business and these threads are all super gross and creepy

But just sayin'

11. StroudAndYorDaddy

means nothing

Dwight Howard has tons of baby moms as well. And we know about his well documented ALLEGEDED sexual history

clos4life likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do people care is what I'm perplexed about?

topfive, marinara, Nook and 2 others like this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You guys are worse than a bunch of gossipping old ladies in a knitting circle all up in someone's personal business. Why do you care who people sleep with?

GOATuve and Kevooooo like this.
  14. a time to chill

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, but instead of Ariana Grande he is sleeping with Areola Grande.

16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Wait, you're the famous fluke guy. We need answers on how wrong you were, again

17. corrado

corrado Member

Oh really, the whole world evolved, then please do name me all those openly gay NBA players. I will wait.

Also you completely missed my point. Personally I do not care if Jalen is or is not gay and it puzzles me why many posters here do. But the thing is you cannot draw any definitive conclusion just because he paints his nails or is supposedly having a child.

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

It kinda does matter the irresponsible situations the possible franchise player / #2 pick is doing with the sex. I mean, Deshaun Watson was a case of "WHOA, bruh? THATS how you're having sex? o_O NO, man, NO you freak"

StroudAndYorDaddy likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are right, they are actually playing Bingo. With their time.

#359 daywalker02, Mar 23, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Given Jalen Green's history, it's WAY too soon to be declaring his handful of very good games anything more than a fluke.... because he's had a handful of very good games before that proved to be nothing more than a fluke.

Certainly we all hope that he's finally figured it all out and will no longer be an absolutely terrible player.... the team is MUCH better when he doesn't suck.... but maybe keep it in your pants for a little bit longer till we can be certain this is for real.

He's not exactly coming off of a stellar performance and while it was fun to watch, his best recent games came against a pathetic12 win Washington Bullets team.

Let's just enjoy the good games we get and hope the flukes are finally legit.

a time to chill likes this.