1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

J.J. Redick's Abortion Contract

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tallanvor, Jul 23, 2013.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

http://deadspin.com/j-j-redick-and-his-ex-girlfriend-had-an-abortion-contr-883029608

Contract is at link.

I wouldn't of put this in the D&D since I think it will be universally agreed that Reddick is a scumbag, but it is about abortions.

What's this babies life worth? One year with JJ Redick on your arm. Parsons would at least cost 8 babies. In all seriousness though, **** You JJ.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I thought JJ was all Jesusy.

And shame on you for not posting the girl

[​IMG]

I guess she's been with Delonte West, Kenyon Martin, and Shaq. She sounds like a crazy b****.

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I feel bad for dudes with no game.

They really get ****ed over by average women.

4. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

So did she go small, a little bigger, quite larger, then HUGE? Hope for Reddick's sake it was in that order. If Shaq went first, it'd be like Reddick was swinging a corndog in the Astrodome.

1 person likes this.
  5. itstheyear3030

Eh...I wouldn't be surprised if she went through a "tightening" medical procedure. Also, depending on the time that elapsed between her relationships, there could be some natural tightening that goes on anyway.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I can't believe I'm about to say this but it was rumored to not judge a book by its cover when it comes to Shaq.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

would you be suggesting that Shaq is smuggling a raisin in his drawers?

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Their business, none of yours weirdo.

Man, for a party that supposedly champions individual rights and keeping government out of our lives conservatives really like to stick their nose in other people's business.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Meow!

10. tallanvor

Besides protecting the life of a human being from being traded for a year with JJ Redick, what government action are you referring to?

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Just wanted to point out how little sense this makes, as a sentence of written communication. Maybe that was your point, but in that event, you've done such a bang up job that the point itself is obscured.

Anyway, on topic: the point of the thread is that you are indignant about a personal and confidential (and, I should add, completely alleged and unsubstantiated) contract between two people. Is that right?

I completely understand (especially after a ma-billion abortion threads) that people can be passionate about abortion. But why does JJ Redick's alleged involvement rank above other abortions (or, I would love to add, the millions of born yet virtually abandoned children in the country)?

This allegation isn't newsworthy to me, no matter what one's angle might be. If you're just looking for a dose of daily outrage... meh, okay. Do you know how many fetuses were aborted in Asia today? Seems more outrageous to me, by several orders of magnitude. Cheers.

12. tallanvor

Just wanted to point out that you failed to point out why it makes little sense.

I am disgusted that a human life is squandered for no reason.

Though all abortions are immoral and awful this one ranks higher b/c the reason is to have a year with JJ Redick (as opposed to say the mother's health or an inability to provide for the child).

#12 tallanvor, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

The secret lives of the rich and famous.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Obsessed with the legal right to abortion, indifferent to the plight of actual children. And the beat goes on.

1 person likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is a good point. Imagine how many sick children could be saved if pro-lifers actually put their resources there instead of trying to make women use coat hangers

16. cml750

cml750 Member

Shame on them for murdering an innocent child!!!!

17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

She's like a 4.657768576 in Miami. Even less so in SoCal.

18. Anticope

Anticope Member

Or if we weren't fighting trillion dollar wars in the Middle East.

19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Yes, according to that video hoe that wrote a tell-all book... I believe she went by 'Supahead' or something.

Anyways, other than the fact that JJ Redick is a douche, I don't see how this is any worse than having a whole stable of b*stard kids running around without a father like Dwight.

20. tallanvor

Those b*stard kids get to live a life. You really don't see the difference?