1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iyesha curry in Stephs head

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoyalGuard, May 8, 2019.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

NO F*cking way she said that

Rocket River

malakas likes this.
  2. WarEagleRockets

Ok......but youre using a serious term that didn't apply jusy because of how you felt. Know what youre saying before you make false inuendo's/assumptions. Spin it how ever you want, you do have the option to put me on ignore. Also my comment wasn't derogatory because I said nothing degrading. The context of what I said offerend you, and that's a malakas problem. A problem that can be easily solved if you use the ignore function......which ironically you're ignoring to do, lol.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

some women like the attention of a g*ngbang.

Mike Breen likes this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

I understand where you are coming from I really do.
    Just because probably for your whole life it was perfectly fine to post comments like that you are in denial of how it offends women.
    Just because women shut up and didn't dare to say how insulting it was to see comments like that, you thought it was fine and okay to make them.

But it is misogynistic to treat women like sexual objects. The excuse that men will always be men and men are dogs that I saw in some previous posts, just aren't going to cut it in this day and age where women are empowered to speak about the abuse they are facing.

I'm sick and tired to not be able to browse a forum without having to see women being treated as just there to pleasure men. SICK AND TIRED.
    So I'm not going to shut up and go away. No you are the one who should change your behaviour from now on.

I am still not visiting other parts of this forum and only stick to the bball parts of them because I get disgusted.
    At least HERE please mind your posts.

BigMaloe, Philip K. Nick and Nimo like this.
  5. jowman

jowman Member

She look like she been eating her feelings.. the whole curry family is overrated not sure why media makes such a big deal bout the light skins all the time. Saw an article bout clay leaving the avengers movie today. Who cares

6. jowman

jowman Member

No wonder poor steph looks so malnourished , somebody been eatin his portions

tochiee22 and WarEagleRockets like this.
  7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Pretty trashy for anyone to jump on comments like this to make fun of Steph or his wife. This really isn't GARM material at all. Maybe Hangout, maybe D&D, maybe we shouldn't talk about it at all.

Nimo likes this.
  8. WarEagleRockets

I didn't read any of that non-sense. Just got a notification that you reply. My apologies.......I forgot you're of greek decent so I'm going to to say to you in your language.....malakas αγνοώ me......ok????

Infact, I will no longer reply to you and I'm requesting you do the same. If not, it could seen as you harrassing me. So from this post foward Malakas, please cease in responding to me and don't use my moniker in any post in any given format after this reply foward. Thnx.

Mike Breen likes this.
  9. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

At first I read this as you saying ayesha curry gives steph head. No Warriors p*rn here plz

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This would all be solved if Steph's head was more in Iyesha Curry.

11. WarEagleRockets

Sounds like Ayesha is setting the ground works for a Divorce.

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

shame folks think a g*ngbang is misogynistic. You are watching way too much p*rn.

Its not about treating the woman like crap lol...you may want to change your search criteria. A g*ngbang giving her attention and orgasm in a respectful orgasm for her focus is a thing of beauty.

She sounds exactly like a swinger. Stay puritan on certain topics cf

Mike Breen likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

There is no way to misconstrue her full comments.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah.... you had me until the whole “satisfy me” part. That part really I think is over the top.

Not that I care, I’m sure it will just turn into a pity part for Steph Curry anyway.

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Real talk.

16. jowman

jowman Member

Be funny if she starts seeing other guys cause she only ****s with “winners”. Steph look like the type to break down and play like crap in that scenario

17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Saw her old pics earlier. b**** fell off hard lmao

18. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I just want to know if anyone hung pictures of Stephanie getting blocked by the rim in game 3 up to her restaurant?

19. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

This can’t be real. Crosses a line in my opinion. I hope it’s fake. Don’t wish this on Steph or any other person.

20. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Ayesha wants some real BBC :eek::p
    [​IMG]