1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iyesha curry in Stephs head

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoyalGuard, May 8, 2019.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I don’t care if it’s fake.. someone start tweeting this to Stephanie curry

BigMaloe, Hakeemtheking and icewill36 like this.
  2. Handles

Handles Member

Idk if her quote is true or not, but if it is, you don’t find anything wrong with discussing sexual dissatisfaction with the media? Those feelings are reasonable but that should definitely stay in house.

3. tc0330

tc0330 Member

feel like we should send a Iyesha rockets jersey and thank you card for helping. preciate you sis

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is fake. It has to be.

5. malakas

malakas Member

I'm not talking about that.
    I'm talking about the one in the video where she says that her husband is always surrounded by groupies and it makes her feel bad and she wishes there was more male attention on her. I dont see anything wrong and weird about her believing and saying that.
    When you are married to a celebrity like Curry who is all the time away travelling you must have an enormous self confidence and trust not to worry about cheating or getting jealous.

The other quote there is no proof that is even real.

6. amaru

amaru Member

I hate the Warriors as much as the next Rockets fan, but I feel bad for Steph. To have your wife say publicly that your love, affection, and commitment to her isn't enough.........damn. :(

7. WarEagleRockets

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

she sounds ripe for a g*ngbang

WarEagleRockets likes this.
  9. Handles

Handles Member

True you have to have enormous confidence. Sucks that Acurry obviously doesn’t. I just don’t think it’s right to share personal stuff with media. It’s a strange way to accomplish whatever goals she’s trying to accomplish imo. Personally I’d prefer my girl to be honest with me and direct with me.

10. malakas

malakas Member

Well of course I don't find it right to share it, but as for her having this thought to me is perfectly understandable.
    And these other comments like "she is ready to get gangbanged" are highly offensive and misogynistic.

Does a woman stop being a woman when she gets married and have children?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Let alone like someone like her who is so young and got married so very early. She probably only has known Steph and noone else.

DreamShook, Nimo and topfive like this.
  11. malakas

malakas Member

Well I think it's about time for the ban hammer to start falling.
    Two misogynistic comments one after another.

If you want to treat women as sex objects this is not the place to do it you sob.

RocketRed84 likes this.
  12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

The ads for this thread are DNA testing lmao

Stephanie ..., you are NOT the father , jk that would be pretty devastating .

13. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I do not support this thread.

This is beneath most Rockets fans I know on this board.

This is another man's wife and marriage we are trashing here. I can't get behind this type of behavior.

Just my two cents. See y'all in the game thread.

BaselineFade, topfive and malakas like this.
  14. Handles

Handles Member

Acurry should know that by speaking to the media about this, these are the exact type of comments she should expect. Men are dogs.

Also, call it gross if you like because it is gross. Disrespectful too. But I’m not sure you know what misogynistic means. I’d save that word for something that truly is misogynistic because that’s a strong word and I’m not seeing it from that comment.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Her DMs today....

16. malakas

malakas Member

I don't think it's such a big deal though to say it to the press. That she doesn't like groupies and she feels uncomfortamble for the disparity of attention shown between herself and her husband?
    Why is it that bad?
    Should she just be silent and play her role of the wife? Since she now is trying to have her own carreer as a media persona or whatever ..?

It would be very weird for me not to know what misogynistic means since its a loand word from my language
    . When someone is making posts like that woman is looking for a g*ngbang and perverted thoughts about their sexual fantasies that is treating her like a sexual object which is misogynistic.
    Just because it is extremely prevalent it doesn't mean it isn't misogynistic and I should put up with such abuse.

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Stay classy, ClutchFans.

18. WarEagleRockets

so because YOU'RE "offended" you gonna use a meaning that doesn't apply to what I said just so you can put emphasis on what you want? How about you realize nobody probably cares and just put me on ignore.......malika?

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It is scripted BS from a reality TV show
    nothing to see here

Rocket River

Handles and WarEagleRockets like this.
  20. malakas

malakas Member

Why should I put up with your perverted thoughts treating women as objects and put you in ignore list?
    The victims should just shut up and ignore it?

Nope. I'm not going to shut up when I see misogynistic posts .

Clutch even made a part of the forum to isolate all the perverts if you want to post your fantasies there go there. Not in the GARM.
    I dont' come here to get disgusted .

Nimo likes this.