1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've done it - Joomba's true identity exposed.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

[​IMG]

It's been right in front of us the whole time.

Pen15clubber, hakeem94 and HTX Ninja like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Nah more like.....

[​IMG]

3. riko

riko Member

Joomba was a LOF with a grudge against Harden

4. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Joomba is a good highly opinionated poster who doesn't allow for his love of the Rocket's sway his judgement. A forum is about opinions. In the large scheme of things, we are not going to win a championship if Harden keeps turning the ball over, take plays off defensively, turnovers, blames his teammates for his lack of defense, and shoots poorly against good teams. The Rockets may win 58 games this season, but they will lose in the 2nd round unless they make changes. Harden reminds me of a beautiful girl who is ugly inside. Stats look good, but overall game is ugly to decent that relies on creating fouls. Some may say he's crafty, but it's human nature for the refs to cease calling these in high profile games. Just last night, Harden allowed his man to go past him and began to yell at Trevor. Then we have Corey Brewer who is horrible in every facet getting minutes. McDaniels need his minutes. Lastly, we have no viable tall center to backup Capela. I'm a realistic fan, not delusional.

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

check harden's stats he gets the same amount of calls in playoffs, if not more

topfive and DonKnock like this.
  6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

When your takes are this far off you have to think about starting over with a new sport. Maybe baseball or football is more up your alley?

RCPM, topfive, MorningZippo and 4 others like this.
  7. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Congratulations - you played yourself.

Von Rafer, RCPM, arabrocket and 9 others like this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think this is false but I have no data to back up my claim. What is obvious, however, is that there is a widespread bias against beards among the NBA referees. After all, how many bearded referees do you see? right, NONE!!!

I rest my case. :cool:

MorningZippo, hakeem94 and DonKnock like this.
  9. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Zaryl Maury?

RasaqBoi likes this.
  10. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I found @joomba new user name

11. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

As a hater myself, I know a hater when I see one, sir.

D-rock and kjayp like this.
  12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It's amazing that you call Harden's overall game ugly to decent when he is considered a top 2 player in the world by people who are not Rockets fans. That's inverse homerism. He has won the Players MVP from his peers in a season where he produced less, and he finished 2nd in the media MVP that same season. This season the media is considering him the front runner for MVP and we have heard the most incredible accolades from a bunch of the best coaches in the league. He is a hair away from being only the second player in NBA history to lead the league in points and assists in the same season.

To say that Harden's game is "decent" is not unbiased. It is HEAVILY out of order, and as unrealistic as those who think he cannot or does not make any mistakes. The realistic assessment is right in between the inverse homer and the homer - Harden is, overall, one of the top few players on planet earth this regular season, if not the best. That's an assessment of the average non-Rocket NBA fan, as well as media, coaches and players.

That Harden's team is winning 70% of its games is a much bigger feat than any of Curry, Durant, Westbrook or Lebron have achieved so far this season. That's objective. That's with Ryno/Gordon/Ariza/Bev being his top teammates. Curry and Durant are on the same team, Lebron has Irving and Love and even Tristan Thompson would start for us, Westbrook has Oladipo/Kanter/Adams and they are 4 seeds below us and only winning 57% of their games.

Joomba is not a good poster. He perfectly fits the definition of the word hater. He is taking a dump on Harden while Harden and the Rockets are shattering team records and analysts' expectations. What's worse is he took advantage of an anomaly in the schedule - a ridiculous one month stretch of games - to make it seem as though the previous 2 months were a fluke. Well that is over now and he is going to eat crow, and we are going to enjoy feeding it to him and all he's going to do is wait for the Rockets to lose for any reason. If it's injuries, he'll still blame losses on Harden. If we lose in 7 games to the Warriors, he will blame it on Harden. There are reasons and instances to blame Harden, but it can't be that the specific deficiencies in Harden's game are responsible for every downfall of the Rockets. What kind of fan is that? That's no fan fam. That's a hater masquerading as a realistic fan.

RCPM, HakeemOnlyFan, topfive and 3 others like this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Is that his sister's pink bra that he stole out of her drawer, or maybe bought on line. (lower right).

D-rock, DonKnock and hakeem94 like this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

lol

can't we all just get along? :D

DonKnock likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

The concept of "inverse homerism" deserves its own thread

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i checked it , sometimes number of calls(actually FTAs) he gets decreases sometimes even increases in PO but its not a big difference its about 1 FTA less per game

now the question is whether hes driving more to the basket in the playoffs or is he being fouled more in PO than in RS and not getting an increase in whistles in the same proportion ?

Purvis2Short likes this.
  17. Nivos

Nivos Member

What I hate the most is when fans are waiting for their team to lose just to prove that they were right by criticizing the team.
    Harden is the best player in the world this year. He carries your team on his back for 5 years to exceed expectations, yet some fans are just waiting in the corner for him or for the team to fall. It's just sad.
    Yes he is committing too many turnovers on his first year as a true point guard, but his overall performance is the best I've seen since Hakeem.
    This team is not going to win a championship (unless a miracle happens) because we don't have 3-4 allstars on the team, not because of Harden's game.
    It's ok to criticize the team and even its best player but the way you described Harden I haven't heard even from the biggest hater this year.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

got the looks on TV this joomba - not the other pic though.

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

Tbh i thought joomba was Dwight

jeevinesh and Patience like this.
  20. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Ballsy post... or troll bait... idk...

I think there is some validity to what you're sayin - if somewhat overstated...

but see, the thing is... I have determined that saying such things around here is paramount to taking a bullhorn to a trailer park and yelling "Walmart sucks!" ...just not gonna work out for you... jus sayin...