1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Italian sausage ruins race

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by getsmartnow, Aug 8, 2022.

1. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

Story

A furious athlete has lashed out after his privates were exposed in the middle of a race where he dropped to dead last. WARNING: Explicit content.

Italy’s Alberto Nonino suffered a nightmare wardrobe malfunction at the U20s World Championships where his genitalia fell out of his shorts.

The decathlon athlete was competing in the 400m event at the end of the first day of competition in Cali, Colombia, when disaster struck.

The 18-year-old started well out of the blocks, but he was soon seen repeatedly reaching towards his crotch instead of swinging his arms as he ran down the home straight.

Eagle-eyed viewers spotted the unfortunate reason Nonino’s run was compromised as he tried to contain his thunder as it repeatedly fell out during the race.

Replays showed he started well, but began to drift further and further behind as he reacted to his situation.

He finished last with a time of 51.57 seconds.

Journalist David Sanchez de Castro’s summation of the incident — and Nonimo’s manhood — has since gone viral.

“Perhaps I’ve explained myself poorly. His penis escaped out of the side of his shorts and he had to hold it because it wasn’t allowing him to run properly which is normal when your dongle is swinging from side to side,” the reporter said.

Nonino has since taken to Instagram to show his fury about how the incident has been reported around the world.

“I just want to talk to you a little bit about the rumpus there’s been on blogs and social media in general,” he said in a Story.

“I’m conscious it was obviously an accident and I’d like to tell you I’m aware of the reaction and you don’t need to send me the links to the blogs out there.

“I’m trying to laugh about it now but immediately afterwards I felt terrible and I’m thankful to my friends and family for helping me get over what happened a few hours later.

“The journalistic world worries about cases of bullying throughout Italy and around the world and then publishes these articles that for a more sensitive person could have done a lot of harm.”

Spanish press agencies have speculated Nonino’s episode could have been the result of an absence of underwear.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I saw that earlier and said to myself .... that's a distant 2nd as the worst thing I've ever seen during a race (not counting terrorism).

3. Roscoe Arbuckle

I'm guessing you're talking about the woman ******** herself.

Anyhoo, this is what I originally thought.

No Worries and boomboom like this.
  4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The one I saw was a dude dropping last night's dinner in his shorts. Crazy thing is, the gangster kept running, and if I recall, finished the race. Making it more incredible (and disgusting) is it was a long-distance race, and I'm not sure what point in the race it happened, and I don't want to see it again.

5. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

This thread contains too much penis.

FrontRunner and Sajan like this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. CrazyJoeDavola

Thread title is top notch. A+

Invisible Fan likes this.
  8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

wer pics?

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't why he'd try to hide it, sounds like a 5.5 inch advantage at the finish line if done properly

boomboom likes this.