1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

? is there a astros's bbs

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by edwardc, Feb 17, 2004.

1. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I'm guessing you're talking about the website that used to be at www.astrosconnection.com. The guys who ran it shut it down for personal reasons, if memory serves they no longer had the time. Some of the people from the boards there are the people that started www.orangewhoopass.com.

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

No, the astroconnection board was the same as orange whoopass, never cared for it.

I am talking about a Forum (BBS) that was like the link I posted above, and was similar to Clutchcity. Since that site shut down everyone went in different directions. I remember when it was announced it was shutting down, several people tried starting another one but they never seemed to get off the ground.

I get by on the one I posted and the Astros Daily Forum.

3. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

No, i've posted maybe 3 times there under texan2662. I'll read it from time to time, but there's just no info on there i can't find on espn or here.

4. stubbyc

stubbyc Member

5. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

hey man good job on ur site...i joined and got one of my friends, i hope it gets popular and if ya need any help feel free to email me

6. stubbyc

stubbyc Member