1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Terence Morris a Scottie Pippen?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dfbreyes, Jun 29, 2001.

1. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

Can Morris dribble? Can he put the ball on the floor? Can he play shooting guard?

How many minutes per game will Rudy Tomjanovich give Morris?

I would be willing to part with Walt Williams and Dan Langhi, but how will they share the minutes?

What about Shandon Anderson?

You don't sign a player just because he's a friend of Steve Francis. How many friends does Steve Francis have?

------------------

2. carlit0

carlit0 Member

I hope Duncan is Francis' friend.

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

3. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Hey dfbreyes,

Come back at the end of the season. You will see that TMo can play. He is not on this team because he is Francis' boy. Last year he would have been a first round pick anyways PLUS he was part of our three draft plan anyways. He is going to be a great bench guy or a starter when they want to rest Griffin. Watch out for TMo!

------------------
    "How close were you to her? Real close until the roofies wore off. Then she woke up talking about pressing charges, so I took my tongue out of her ass and left son." - Marlon Wayans "Scary Movie"

Go Rockets!!!
    SS