1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just me or Harden's hairline noticeable receding

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Depends. If you are young and look like Elon Musk did, and you can afford it... you get the plugs or at least take the propecia.

If you are ugly or look okay bald... then sure... but some of these poor bastards are severely balding before 30 and it makes them look 55. In that case I cannot blame them for trying to do something.

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Fibers work until you touch it or get it wet.

3. bmelo

bmelo Member

Bald Harden with beard will look like a ****in assasin i hope he shaves, he would be so iconic with his play and style

4. dejamike

dejamike Member

I think he just chopped off his flohawk

5. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Not sure if this thread was started by either: a shallow teenager, a grown-ass adult male projecting his own follicular fears, or someone from the movie Mean Girls.

What the hell, guys?

HoustonTexas likes this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

My hairline started receding when I turned 36. Now in my fifties I am completely bald on top. I now keep the sides and back buzzed down kinda like Jason Statham.

As far as the thread topic goes, who cares if Harden is balding. It just happens to some people.

7. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Is it just me or Harden is just half a point shy of averaging 40 ppg this season?

RocketRed84 and pr0wler like this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

And that's why he can't shave it now, even though he's got a growing bald spot in the back. Unfortunately, there are those scars from the transplant back there.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

OP is a dumb b****. I agree.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  10. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Father time is calling. He don't need hair anyway to get those fine p*rn stars