1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Everyone Happy With The Texans #1 Pick Yet?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by imoffg33, Nov 9, 2006.

1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I definitely chuckled. :D

2. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

No, jgreen91, you got owned. Period. You were the loudest supported of Reggie Bush, so now you've got to pay the price. It doesn't matter what anyone says about Mario, it's what you said about Bush that blew up in your face. If I were you, I would lie low until Bush starts performing.[/QUOTE]

Boom, sha, lock, lock, boom!

Duh + Duh = Duh!

If you talk sh*t, you better be prepared to back it up or prepare to schooled, jgreen91.

In all honesty, when I first heard we were taking Mario instead of Bush or VY, I was puzzled. Whos he? But, I heard about his combine numbers were either comparable or better than Julius Peppers. Ok, that's a good sign. Granted at first, he looked a little lost perhaps overwhelmed but now he is just playing his game instead thinking what he should do and last but not least, when he threw down Whitfield and planted Eli's ass to the turf and the G-Men had to double team Mario that spoke volumes. Mario definitely has game which is more than I can say for our previous one "no-hit" wonder, Travis "what the hell were we smoking to believe this guy is any good" Johnson? :rolleyes:

3. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Shhhh ... dont wake him up from his dream. He thinks he's a genius in his own right. :D I mean truly jgreen91 knows SO MUCH MORE than we all do. :rolleyes:

4. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Mario did absolutely nothing today. Nothing. The saints game just started.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He got a tackle. And he was a great decoy for us today, helping us get 4 INTs.

6. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

lol ya, just read the box score, he got a tackle. Someone must have ran right into him.

7. Mr. Clutch

They kept running to one side of the field, away from Mario. Which is why they only got 10 points. Hard to score when you are limited to half the field by a monster rookie.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

At least he has more tackles at the end of that game than when he started. Could you imagine if he had lost 5 tackles during the game and had less tackles on the season than when he started! That would be a huge disappointment!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!1111111

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

OR on 11 tries to tackle. ;)

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Mario's team won... he was a perfect decoy for Babins to collect 2 sacks, and the rest of the defense to intercept Garrard.

(and this argument holds much more weight than the Bush = decoy fraud that the Saints try to pass-off.)

11. Mr. Clutch

Is Reggie Bush now the 3rd runningback? I see Deuce and this guy named M. Karney have the carries so far. How is he going to do all that awesome decoying from the bench?

Edit: Reggie Bush- 4 carries for 10 yards.

#71 Mr. Clutch, Nov 12, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  12. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Play action to Bush, Brees TD!

13. Mr. Clutch

Now it's worth mentioning who the fake handoff was to? TD was to Copper.

14. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Quite possibly the most pathetic post yet to try and show that Bush is going to "revolutionize the game."

This is worse than ESPN dissecting that 3 yard gain during the pre-season.

15. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

No, but someone earlier said he was the 3rd RB. He was clearly in there and the D went to him on the handoff, he threw a good block and then Brees did the rest. I'm just calling it how I see it.

16. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Are you still upset over the UT loss? Vince isn't exactly "revolutionizing" the QB position in the NFL as you predicted. Unless throwing interceptions is considered revolutionizing.

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Jgreen you win the award for "MOST SELF PWNING POSTER" of 2006. Amazing because you really only started a few months ago, but your Reggie Bush man-lust has put you over the top.

18. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Uhh... when have I EVER been a UT homer?

19. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Sorry, I confused you with THE CAT.

20. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I've been on this board since 2002. The funny thing is, I don't have man love for Reggie Bush, I just have hate for UT homers. So, in order to be a UT homer hater, I have to pull for Reggie Bush.