1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Everyone Happy With The Texans #1 Pick Yet?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by imoffg33, Nov 9, 2006.

1. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

So I guess the tipped pass to win the Dolphins game never happened. Gotcha.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yes I am in fact happy. He's been very good the last few games.

3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

That was great. Behad owns jgreen.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

So Reggie justifies the "significant cap burden". Please :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. sammy

[/QUOTE]

6. sammy

He honestly hasnt done much ?? Are you kidding me?? 4.5 sacks in his last 5 games isnt much?? Im sure he has the most hurries on the defense too this season. He got major props from that vet (OL) and Strahan after the game.
    I recall that he also tipped that pass that won the game for us against the Dolphins. Do you have selective memory??

Honestly....Reggie Bush hasnt done squat. Right now...he is NOT WORTHY of the second pick in the SECOND ROUND. You continue to make urself sound like a fool. Your gonna say I'll hold judgement till the end of the season when you bashed Mario early in the season. Your just mad cuz Behad did ther research and made you look like the fool that you are. Reggie will stink it up again this weekend.....face it ....its inevitable.

7. JamesC

JamesC Member

I'm glad he's starting to show some flashes of potential. He is looking more comfortable out there. After the first few games of the season I was worried and frustrated that he wouldnt pan out. He's not there yet but he's coming around.

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Actually, he doesn't have to lie low. That's where jgreen91 lives. He's a typical anklebiting, attention w****, know-it-all. He should work for ESPN.

9. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I didn't say that at all, and have said that Reggie isn't living up to his contract in the Reggie-Bust thread. Just because Mario isn't looking like a $50 million dollar guy doesn't mean that Reggie is, or anyone else. Hit some remedial classes to work on your reading skills.

Evan

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I was pretty down on Mario since the pick but I think he's definitely starting to show what he could become. It looks like the key for him is desire and consistency. When he plays with good energy he looks like a beast but then he can disappear just as quickly. He's definitely played his best ball lately. I thought the whole defense fed off of Mario against the Giants. Everyone looked jacked up after Mario broke loose and they played like it. Hopefully he continues to get better.

11. sammy

The guy is practically getting a sack a game at this point. If this continues, he will end up with a great rookie performance. He will be worth the $$$ if he gets even better next year. Your second choice is to take Brick and spend a lot on him, right?
    I wanna know then, if Reggie, Vince, Mario, etc arent worth the money, who is? Steals like Colston?? Sorry, the texans couldnt look into the future. You admit that Mario has the potential to be a pro-bowler....I could be wrong but the last time I checked we havent ever had a pro-bowl defensive linemen. He brings pressure on the QB consistantly and is only getting better week by week. And I know you didnt say that Bush was worth the money but since you have Bush as the the THIRD option and Mario as the FIFTH option, I concluded that you think Bush comes closer to the value of their big contracts.

12. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

No, I will never be happy with Mario Williams.

13. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Care to give your reasoning?

14. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Gary Walker was voted to the Pro Bowl in 2002. I should know, because I have his Pro Bowl jersey. :p

15. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Kansas State owns UT.

16. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

NFL defenses own Reggie Bush.

17. sammy

I tried to look that up cuz I had a feeling that I was wrong but couldnt find nething.

18. sammy

Everything that could go wrong went wrong for UT to lose. Colt = win against KS.

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Colt plays defense?

20. codell

codell Contributing Member

Congrats.

You have become the biggest joke of a poster this BBS has ever seen.

How does it feel to have ZERO credibility on every subject discussed on this board?