1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inteligence, that is what we are missing!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ACL1, Nov 22, 2002.

1. ACL1

ACL1 Member

we did not loose the dallas game because of coaching, offence, or defence. It was not the difference in the talent level. It was the lack of intelligence. Everyone knows basketball requires a good IQ. That is what seperates good players from average players.

Which brings me to some of the dumbest players I have ever seen play organized basketball in any level. Yes Moochie Norris. This guy is more worried about what is hair going to look like on the floor than the play.

and to think the point gaurd is supposed to be the brain of a team on the floor. Everytime he walks in is like the Rockets just had a lobotomy.

fundamentals man! do not drible the ball if you dont have to.

oh thanks for the 3 point present at the end of the game. that was really smart.

When u have 7-6 center who is hot all night posting up a 6-10 bench player, keep throwing him the ball and watch him score. DON'T DRIBBLE AWAY or WORST DON't DRIVE IN FOR AN AIRBALL!

If u really want the team to win next time the coach is telling u to get in just save us from the agony, fake an injury and stay on the bench. That is the biggest assist u can give this team.

Just go enjoy your millions, blowing it on different hair cuts.

P.S. is anyone counting how many fast break layups Mobley is blowing a game. God forbid he ever passes that to a trrailer.

2. nineteen

nineteen Member

Acl,

Basketball IQ is very crucial to winning. The And 1 All-Stars (CM, SF&MN) are more concerned on how they look making a play than completing it. But you can't blame them, their coach has a low basketball IQ also. He also determines playing time. They should sit until they learn. Rudy was going slow with the wrong guy. Ming already knows the game. He directed CM to his spot. Shame!

3. aries323

aries323 Member

This thread is definitely missing some intelligence. I don't know what else to say about this post :rolleyes:

4. aries323

aries323 Member

Oh yeah. By the way, we are still a very young team. Mings 22, EG is only 20. So, No we are not dumb.... this thread is dumb.:rolleyes:

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Amen.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I'm gonna start posting this in every thread that it fits to see if I can calm some of you MOFOs down

It's about time somebody said it, how come we can never lose a game because the other team was just better? Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they were 11-0 before we played them makes them the best team in league IMHO. I mean come on, Finley was hitting 3's like crazy, Dirk was dropping turnaround J's like he was Jordan, and Najera took Ming to school in the 4th quarter. You guys can keep b****ing all you want, but I think the fact that the Mavs have improved over the last 4 years, making the Playoffs in the last 2 and being unbeaten now makes them the better team and better teams usually win.

If you guys want to listen to some reason, check this out. The Mavs started to get better as Dirk began to take his game to another level. That happened during his 2nd and 3rd seasons. At the same time a guy who had been a very good player, Finley, and a guy who steadily improved, Nash, were on the same team with him. You put those 3 together and you have the great team that they are now. So my question is, who else sees the similarities? Hmmm, tall and talented young player, could that be Ming? Hmmm, guard who is already a star, hmmm, could that be Steve? Hmmm, a player who continues to improve every year that he's been in the league, could that be Mobley? Show some patience, this team will make the playoffs this year and next year, they will have a shot at making the finals, truuuust me