1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Iguodala & klay) questionable for game 5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClearLakeTX, May 23, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

the only thing that matters is who wins that trophy regardless of whatever happened thats out of that teams control

2. How_Sweep_It_Is

I'm sure they both play, so I'm more interested in how effective they'll be for the rest of the series. If Iggy is like 70% (or less) and not his usual self on defense, Rockets have a real chance to take this.

DonKnock likes this.
  3. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

We need to (I mean this respectfully) need to stop hoping to get an edge on the Worriers because someone is not 100% or hobbled. Rockets can take this with the Worriers at full strength. No one at this point of the post season is 100% for what it's worth.

4. How_Sweep_It_Is

I'm hoping for any and every edge possible, including injury luck. Forgive me if I don't think the team stacked with 4 all stars deserves it.

everyday eddie likes this.
  5. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

This has nothing to do with whether the Worriers "deserve" it. I have no sympathy for them as well. Injuries have always been a part of the game.

I was just saying the Rockets can beat the Worriers with or without injuries (on the Worriers side). In fact, teams with key players hobbled have always done very well against the Rockets in particular so...there's always that....

6. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

i see your point brother, but I really don't think that's the case. I think the Worriers realized in their minds they let a golden opportunity go (Draymond's words) and they want to close this series out at home (game 6).

I think they will have all hands on deck to bounce back from a loss. If Rockets take game 5......Worriers will REALLY begin to Worry...in my opinion...

JayGoogle and RoyalGuard like this.
  7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

8. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing to see here, they will both play. We need a repeat of Game 2 performance.

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

They will both play like they never had a problem; this is entirely a mind game.

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

(Iguodala & klay) questionable for game 5

Worriers victory questionable for game 5

Plowman, DonKnock and DavidRocket like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. Normalus

Normalus Member

I don't care about Klay, please no Iggy.

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Both are healthy and will play. Merely a ploy to get us to take focus off of them.

My third eye is woke

Plowman and snowconeman22 like this.
  14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

last time they both played at HOU we blew their asses out anyways

15. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Just speaking logically.

Kerr knows and has the belief his team can win any game at any time. With that being said, why would he rush out Iggy or Klay if they didn't feel right? If he and the team deem it necessary to roll the dice and sit Iggy (and Klay)... they would at least be pegged to get that extra rest and come back to their home court for Game 6. I wouldn't be shocked either way at this decision to play one or both (or sit them out).

It just seems like Kerr knows he can get them rest, knowing the series isn't over if HOU comes firing. I fully expect them to play though because it could get ugly (or not *cough Kawhi....). OR pull them early if it gets out of hand.

16. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

PLZ NO IGGY

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Quit whining. Bring it. Bring it all. We are ready.

Plowman, AB423 and MyLateRegistration like this.
  18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol trueeee

19. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

20. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Who gives a damn? Rockets are taking the series regardless. Both should play and take that L!!!

Daddy Long Legs likes this.