1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If there is no God or Satan, why then have Jews...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, Apr 13, 2024.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

...been the most persecuted segment of humanity in the history of the world?

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Who's alt account is this? He came in peace and now he's railing against the Washington establishment and the leftists.

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The entire history of the world? Are you sure about that? I don't disagree about modern history.

I don't know the scope of human history well enough to say either way. But, knowing what I know, I'm reluctant to say they are compared to whichever wide swaths of people were killed by the Mongols, Tartars, throughout Africa, etc.

dmoneybangbang and Andre0087 like this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

And Jews too, if you read the title of the thread as a statement unto itself. Intentional? Maybe, maybe no.

5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

You gleaned my question to be an attack on Jews?

46c.gif

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

A question so stupid that there is no possible response. Well done, OP.

VooDooPope, astros123 and B-Bob like this.
  7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Ok. So why have Jews been persecuted more than any segment of humanity?

Does anybody here respond to questions in the OP or do they simply and incessantly flame, troll, and attack?

tinman and AroundTheWorld like this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This dude's posts are very familiar... from the Texans forum:

@SamFisher is good at solving these mysteries -- who ya got?

Early hints -- religious, maga, Texan fan, thin skinned and likes to mention he's a new member. Sidenote - I typed this entire post with my thumbs.

B-Bob, SamFisher and Andre0087 like this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Link?

JuanValdez likes this.
  10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Have they been persecuted more than any segment of humanity? How do we quantify this? They're probably up high in this horrible ranking, unfortunately. Rohingyas also come to mind. But I don't know how we could definitively measure that. So I'm stuck on that point.

But even if they are, that has nothing to do with life after death or an immortal soul or a sky daddy or post-earth punishment of some kind.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Woke people hate Jews and they also hate the original Star Wars and they hate girls sports

these are all the same fat people who hated the Victoria secret angels and wanted fat models

it’s called woke , it’s worse than the devil cause the devil doesn’t have 15 pronouns
    @Salvy
    @ROXRAN

Salvy, AroundTheWorld and K9Texan like this.
  12. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

More trolling by the inclusive, tolerant, loving-left. Leftists despise the free flow of ideas and they most especially hate those that tell the truth.

tinman, Salvy and AroundTheWorld like this.
  13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Atheists like you are spiritually blind and also blind to many other truths. You may not believe in Satan or demons but they exist and they whisper into your ear and you do their bidding.

Jews are and have always been the most persecuted segment of humanity because they are God's chosen people and Satan and his minions influence Godless people like yourself to hate and persecute them.

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Link?

daywalker02, subtomic and FrontRunner like this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Roger Ebert says " a laugh riot"

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I asked you a direct question in response to your initial question and you ignored it l

17. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Here's a bone for you.

"How many times in the Bible were the Jews held in captivity"?

The Bible mentions the Jewish people being held in captivity multiple times, including in Babylon and by Assyria. The Babylonian captivity is said to have begun in 586 or 597 BCE, and the Jewish people were held in Babylon for 48 or 59 years. The captivity ended in 538 BCE when the Persian King Cyrus the Great allowed the Jewish people to return to Jerusalem. The number of exiles in the Bible is highest at 20,000, which would mean that 25% of the population had been deported to Babylon.

18. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

“Management” lol.

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Woke people hate Jews but they love terrorism...... They love Hamas and Planet Fitness dudes in the girls locker room.....

tinman, AroundTheWorld and K9Texan like this.
  20. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody?

The answer is as I said earlier. God is real and so is Satan. There are spiritual forces at work in this world. Dark forces have compelled MANY to hate and persecute Jews and Israel. They are spiritually blind and do Satan's bidding.

Here's another. How is it that Muslims arrived in Jerusalem and built a mosque directly on top of the holiest site in all of Judaism but the world calls Jews the occupiers?

Jesus is King. Jesus is Lord. Please pardon me for not sugarcoating this but, if you don't know that then you are blind and lost and you need to ask Jesus to bless you with the knowledge of the truth.