1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If LeBron cant make the playoffs his 1st year in the west, Harden deserves more credit.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch City1993, Mar 2, 2019.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

If Steph Curry had to play a whole season at usage rate of Harden he wouldn’t make it to the All-Star game. Curry is a great player but I just don’t see him fitting that criteria.

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I didn’t say he wasn’t a b****. : )

vlaurelio likes this.
  3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If the AD thing doesn't work out, it's possible that LeBron never has a superstar in LA with him.

Stormy1234, Sajan and saleem like this.
  4. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

The Lakers weren't THAT bad last year. I don't understand how they are essentially the same after adding Lebron without losing any pieces. Obviously chemistry and coach issues but even so...I just don't understand...

Though like others, I am amused.

Stormy1234 and don grahamleone like this.
  5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

At no point would I prefer that catastrophe of a roster the Lakers built over our current roster.

We shoot waaaaay too many 3s to have so many bad shooters.

Everyone buying into the hype of their young roster being talented, when really they are just mediocre talents.

Cp3 > rondo/ball
    Gordon > Ingram
    Tucker > kuzma
    Capela > mcgee/tyson

And obviously Harden > Lebron

6. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

He better look how fast Melo dropped off. . . .
    He could suddenly find that he never makes the playoffs again.

8. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

LeBron is blaming Tyson Chandler for not inbounding the ball:eek:!

D-rock, ramotadab and hakeem94 like this.
  9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Lol at ESPN asking the Lakers to shut lbj down when his leadership under scrutiny and throwing his teammates under the bus for not performing up to par with his standards. If this was harden or any other superstar, holly ****, they would be chastised and scolded on the daily.

10. BigBum

BigBum Member

Fox sports
    West is too tough for Lebron, he can make it in east.

ramotadab likes this.
  11. rockets13champs

And 23

12. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

And 45.

13. bj3175

bj3175 Member

I am glad that everybody can see all that talk about Lebron being the GOAT now we see its was all barn -yard humor. Serves him right to after he dissed H-town I bet he can speak about that on his Barbershop show. Hey maybe they will watch the playoffs with James Harden dominating.

D-rock likes this.
  14. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Shaqtin' a Fool

D-rock likes this.
  15. rockets13champs

45 in purple and gold? AC GREEN?

16. Johnbutte

Johnbutte Member

Lebron's going to go to Europe this summer to get some of that sweet blood doping. Its a lakers tradition.

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Why go to europe. He has the hookup in miami.

18. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

45 as in MJ's alternative number. As far as I am concerned Harden is best ever. If you dropped MJ into today's game I doubt he would in the top 10 players. Today's players are stronger, better conditioned, and overall better shooters. They have to be to compete against the longer more athletic players in today's game.

19. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

As further proof, look at the way Harden plays the game. He can drive to the basket like no one I have ever seen. If the refs would call fouls like they should he would be going to the line a minimum of 20 times every game. Instead, some time back they changed the way they officiated him because others were complaining he was going to the foul line too much. In some games, like the first half of the Toronto game last night they swallowed their whistle and let Toronto hack and otherwise beat the crap out of him. On the other hand when KL made a similar drive and if we as much as touched him they would blow their whistle.

Harden is reffed differently than any other on the planet. It is just a matter of time before they get together and take the step back three away from him. The latest I have been noticing is that they are allowing opposing players to make contact with his shooting arm during his 3 pointers with out calling fouls at least half the time. I have never in my lifetime seen the rules change to stop one individual like they have with Harden. That is a testament to his greatness. It is also a testament to his greatness that when they take one of his moves away he comes up with something else that nobody has had the genius to think of before.

20. rockets13champs

Hardens not in the best ever conversation Bc he has no chips. Right now he’s in the same boat with the Barkley’s, Allen Iversons, and Steve Nash’s of the world. If we wins a chip then he’s with Dirk/Moses Malone, if he wins 2 he’s easily the 2nd best SG in NBA history.