1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If EG were available this offseason, should we try to reobtain him?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jevjnd, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

actually, the penitentiary is in Huntsville..I think thats the closest one..or maybe the one out off of 146 around Dayton?

anyway..ontopic..

if he shows himself to be much changed over the next year or so...I would think about it...but now...no thanks

2. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Actually that was apretty good image of a L:eek: :eek: SER!

3. pchan

pchan Member

Forget Eddie.
    It does suck to have spend 3 draft picks on him.
    But it is time to move on.

It is like investing a lot in a bad relationship that has a lot of initial excitements and anticipations... but follow with sporatic bright spots... but sooner or later, you have to admit that you have made a mistake and move on.

4. JamesC

JamesC Member

I dont know how the players would react to him coming back especially after he called them 'cliquish'. That would be another disaster waiting to happen.

5. sup123

sup123 Member

uhhh...why would we let him go and then bring him back. DUMB THREAD :confused:

6. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Better than all those , TRADE STEVE FOR 2nd round Draft pick threads

7. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

I think that, if CD plans to resign anytime soon for whatever reason, he should go ahead and do a sign-and-trade with them with Cuttino just because.

Man, that would be sooooo funny, and Dawson would really get a kick out of the anger that would overload this board.

Go for it CD! [​IMG]

8. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

kenny thomas should be extremely thankful for eddie griffin. if kenny stays here, he splits time with mo t and eddie and doesn't shine a lot, but thanks to eddie's potential, kenny was the odd man out, got to go to a eastern team where he would shine even more, then got a 50 million dollar contract out of it. kt is richer for eddie griffin being around.

edit: man, that was post 3002. didn't even notice which one i wasted on 3000.

9. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I concur

10. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

No, let the Nets babysit him . . .