1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

I'd love for our Texans subforum to grow

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Fullcourt, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

There is no Texans equivalent to the CF GARM on the internet. This is without a doubt the best place to talk Rockets. I love the humor and inside jokes we have here, and it'd be great if one day you read the word "Clutchfans" and think of all Houston sports, and not just Rockets.

Anyone have any suggestions to get our name out there for people looking for a place to talk Texans (and Astros too I guess)?

1 person likes this.
  2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Speaking as mostly a one sport fan, I'd prefer this website continue to keep Rockets coverage the first priority. More Texans fans are fine by me, so long as it doesn't compromise the Rockets discussion. The last message board I used to post a lot on decided to "diversify," and the basketball discussion pretty much went down the drain.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This is a rockets forum

4. G Zus Kryst

G Zus Kryst Rookie

2 many trolls.........i postd in a 'Ronny' threed..........once

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for this thread. I mentioned this in another as well -- I think there was a stigma of being "just" a basketball site that the ClutchFans forum is overcoming.

The Texans forum is growing, but it has a ways to go before it's there with the Rockets forum. It already has the large community of Houston fans that reads the forum -- but it needs more people actively creating threads that post thought-provoking discussions and stay on top of the latest news, articles, videos, etc.

Just have to grab the Bull by the horns, sort of speak.

6. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Should we promote one of the mods and rename him "Toro" and give him the job of promoting the forum? ;)