1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I need some help.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Behad, Dec 22, 2000.

1. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Hey all

Could someone post the score between Crisco and myself? I know Kobe went off for 65 or so, but Camby wimped out on me. How did Crisco do? Anybody go down with a groin injury, or should I go ahead and write this one off?

I'm at work and am still getting ACCESS DENIED on sandbox.com. (Damn paranoid IT services!!!)

Thanks in advanced.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

you are still in it Behad.

83-73 me. Marbury struggled too - only 33 pts. Camby went out with the groin. You should pass me tonite if Camby plays, as you have one more game than me, but its not looking good:

Webber plays tonite and tommorow.

------------------
    snap crackle pop

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Hey Behad, try deleting the http:// part of the URL and refreshing. Sometimes that works for me when I get the "Access Denied" message.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

4. Behad

I thought we had the same number of games. I pulled Henderson (2 games) and replaced him with Oakley (1 game) because Henderson sat out the previous two and I didn't know if he would be playing.

Is it too much to ask for C-Webb to pull a groin as well? [​IMG]

------------------
    Behad

5. Behad

Nope...thanks though. The problem is that I really can't complain too loudly. If I say "Why did you ban this site? It's harmless." And their response will be "Is it work related?" And I'll say "Well, no, but being a board operator, I'm stuck in this room for twelve hours and need something to kill the time." And their response will be "Let's find something the board operators can do to keep them busy."

Then I'll have all the other board operators out to get me.

I can live without Sandbox.com here at work, as long as I have you fine fellow posters to update me. If I lose the BBS, then there just may be an uprising!!!

------------------
    Behad